𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

AMAYAim sick

AMAYA
im sick

SAKUSA
like actually?

AMAYA
sick and tired

AMAYA
huh no

AMAYA
do you want to say hi to snow

SAKUSA
sure???

AMAYA
see you in two seconds 😜😜😜

SAKUSA
here?

AMAYA
no my place

SAKUSA
👍🏻
seen just now

Amaya heard a quick knock on her door, she didn't expect him to actually come so fast. She stood up with Snow following after her, turning the knob and still being shocked to see him. His face automatically softened at the sight of her pet.

"He's cute." Sakusa crouched down and gently pet the small bunny while Amaya copied him. "He is! Very cute. Come inside!" she said, standing back up and backing away from the door while Snow followed after her.

Sakusa poked his head in, noticing the warm home. He saw the paintings that hung on her wall, the orange hue of sunlight poking that poked through her windows, along with the set of strawberries and raspberries that sat on top of a napkin.

"Were you making something?" he asked her, an unknown smile on his lips as he walked into her home. "A cake for Saemi, her birthday is on the twelfth so I thought i'll make a cake for her. Seiko is hand-making her scarf and gloves along with a blanket and sweater! She loves stuff like that and he's also writing her a love letter— ugh I love them so much." Amaya rambled on as she made her way to the kitchen and washed her hands.

Sakusa sat at the counter, watching her get the rest of the ingredients together. "Does she like strawberries?" he asked her. "No, she likes raspberries more so that's what i'm making the cake out of." Amaya glanced at him, smiling as she pulled out the whisk and started stirring the ingredients together.

"Are you going to be using the strawberries right now?"

"Well I was going to eat some later, why?"

"Can I make a drink?"

"Sakusa showing me his cooking skills? Go right ahead." she said, making him let out a laugh as he stood up and went to her fridge, automatically finding what he needed. "What kind of drink?" Amaya glanced back at him as he was washing his hands. "Strawberry lemonade—"

"Bitch get out. I love strawberry lemonade." Amaya gasped while Sakusa laughed even more. He noticed quickly the way she spoke was the way she texted. He found it nice how she didn't change off screen. "Me too." Sakusa mumbled.

The two were busy doing their own things a feet away from each other, while Amaya was letting things sit, Sakusa whispered her name. "Yoshi, quick take a picture. Make it look like i'm productive." he said, making her laugh out loud as he turned his head back to see her holding her stomach.

"Okay, okay! Where's my phone?!" Amaya rushed out the kitchen and found her phone on the couch, quickly getting it as Sakusa watched her put her screen in front of her, taking sequence pictures while he turned back around. "You better post these." Amaya said, satisfied with the amount of pictures being taken as she walked towards Sakusa and showed him the photos.

"Ugh fine.."

"You're so sassy. Why are you such a sassy man..?"

Sakusa let out a laugh. "I'm being serious! Like why are you so sassy?!" Amaya stared at him, leaning against the counter while he was stirring the drink, making sure it was well before handing it to her. "Drink it." he said. "Don't have to tell me twice." she said, while Sakusa rolled his eyes as she took the glass cup and took a sip.

"It's horribly good..please make a jar just for me."

"You're asking too much now.."

The two shared a laugh as she handed the cup back to him. Amaya went back to making Saemi's cake while Sakusa kept his eyes on her before making another drink for himself.

———

kiyoomi.s

❤️      💬     𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗒𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣,𝟣𝟫𝟥,𝟪𝟪𝟤 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌kiyoomi

❤️ 💬 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗒𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣,𝟣𝟫𝟥,𝟪𝟪𝟤 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
kiyoomi.s 🍓

amayoshi

❤️            💬           𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖾𝗆𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟤𝟩𝟦 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌amayoshi  🤯

amayoshi 🤯

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅