𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

Amaya had woken up by the blinding sunlight that came through the windows, she sat up and rubbed her eyes before fully waking up and realizing she was in someone else's room.

"Right.." she mumbled, now remembering what had happened before she had passed out. She noticed the door was slightly opened and smelt the sweet smell of food. Amaya looked around and saw that some of his boxes were open while others were still closed. She had gotten up from the bed and made her way out the room, her eyes meeting the back of his head as he was calmly cooking in the kitchen.

Sakusa could hear her footsteps and quickly turned around to see her walking out of his room. "Good morning.." Amaya mumbled, hiding her face in embarrassment as she gave him a small wave. "Morning..? Are you hungry?"

"Oh uhm just a bit— but i'll eat at my place—!"

"Here." he quickly slid a plate of food onto the kitchen island, making her jaw drop just a bit. "Are you sure?" Amaya asked, walking towards the kitchen as Sakusa nodded his head. "I'm sure." he said. "How are you feeling?"

"Like an idiot."

"Something different."

"Wow!" Amaya laughed at his words and so did he. "You'll be alright. He'll get his karma one way or another." Sakusa said, putting orange juice and apple juice in front of her so she could choose which one she would like to drink. "I hope so.."

"Not that I care or anything but what happened after I left?" Amaya took a short glance at Sakusa while he shook his head. "Atsumu said that he was a dick head, Suna said that's what he deserved..a whole bunch of stuff. Osamu said it was nothing and that you'll come back like the—"

She saw the instant regret on his face once he said those like few words. "He said like the what?" her eyes scattered around his face before he turned around. "I don't want to say it." Sakusa mumbled. "Then text it to me."

"No."

"Then say it!"

"Hesaidthatyou'llcomebackliketheslutyouare." he quickly said in one breath as her eyes slowly widened. "He what." Amaya stared at Sakusa with a shocked expression on her face. "Yeah, even Suna and Atsumu were shocked that he said that. Right after we left."

"Me?! A slut?! He's the only person i've ever been with and he calls me a— wow!" Amaya laid her hand over her lips. She was in total disbelief, Sakusa gave her a worried look before turning off the stove. "Like I said, he's just a douche bag. It's not like you'll ever see him again."

"Yeah I said the same thing about you and the next morning— no, that night we met."

"Mkay. I have to get going so just lock the door on your way out."

"You trust me that much? What if I leave your door open on purpose now?"

"I trust you won't."

———