It felt off to have one of our own, to be treated like them.

Your POV
....

My eyes shifted around a office.

Static.

"Ah, my proxy."

My eyes widened, turning my head I looked over to see the creature that had it's back faced to me as he looked over his woods that was displayed under the balcony in his castle like manner.

"To my sorrows for not being able to see you in person, but I would like to discuss some... upcoming events you will be very special for."

"It's okay, sir." I tried my best to stay in character, when In all reality it felt as if my bones would fall to the ground for just being in the presence of the monster.

"Once you arrive you will have to prove yourself to me once again, seeing how the humans have taken a great piece of your personality away that made you a talented killer. Your domain will be located in the cells below, only for a week so I assume you will be able to survive such conditions." His voice boomed, his head turned to the point I could see half of his blank face.

"Okay, sir."

........

"Y/n, wake the fuck up."

I stood up, making the chair instantly fall sideways, bringing me down to the wooden floor.

"GAH!" I cried, I tried to reach out to my shoulder and thigh where my major wounds were placed but the rope was still tied around my wrists and ankles.

"Holy shit, calm down." Tim's voice sounded annoyed, but a hint of a caring manner hid behind it. "S-sorry." I stuttered, taking in my surroundings as time caught back up to me realizing my situation.

"Untie me goddammit." I growled, watching a playful smirk grow on Tim's face as he kneeled besides my crippled form. "Why? You seem comfy." He taunted, flicking my fore head and grabbed both sides of the chair, bringing it back up to it's original place.

"Breakfast!" Someone called out, Walking out of the kitchen Brian came out with a plate of eggs.

He still had on his pajama bottoms, and a weird ass shirt that made me cringe.

It said "this guy needs a beer." With two fingers pointing up to Brian's head.

"If I see you wearing other shit like that I'm going to set your clothes on fire." I hissed at Brian, he was about to set the plate of eggs into my lap but passed. Straightening his posture he looked down at me while letting his free hand rest on his hip, uh oh.

He was about to go mom mode on my ass.

"What? It's just straight facts, plus you can't say shit since you're a raging alcoholic." He smirked, once again he flicked my forehead and set the plate of eggs in my lap sending a warm sensation into my fuzzy pajamas.

"How the fuck di- would you know?" I asked, looking down to the eggs trying to avoid the facts of his words. "Guess." He huffed, taking a seat on the couch across from me.

Oh yeah, he's a stalker.

"You stalked my fine ass, okay, how 'bout you come over here and feed me like the peasant you are." I smirked, I was ready to press these bitches buttons all day long.

"N-NO! IT'S MA-MY TURN TO FE-FEED HER!"

THUMP

THUMP