A lucky beginning

A/N: Watch the videos in the fiction. I decided to have RNG gods decide, what Ayanokouji will be blessed with.

Ayanokouji D. Kiyotaka.

Age: 16

Status: 2nd year class C student.

*********************************************************************************************************

Sigh, ever since Tsukishiro announced that White Room students have enrolled here with the mission of expelling me, my guard has been up and it's frustrating. Most of my life has been driven by curiosity, but right now, it's being fueled by Freedom.

Freedom from that man, my father.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm no better than him. He thinks of me as a pawn like I think of everyone around me as my chessboard pieces.

I want to live my life the way I want it and not be forced to take a path that I don't want to take.

Right now I'm in my dorm and reading some popular manga called "One Piece".

The story is about a pirate named Monkey D. Luffy, who wants to become the King of Pirates or the Pirate King.

Although he lacks intelligence, he makes up for it with his Will and Tenacity. Rarely does he fall and not come back up, he reminds me of Ryuuen in the Rooftop Incident.

He said that even if I beat him that day, he'd beat me one day. I wouldn't be safe even if I was taking a piss or taking a dump. I admire his tenacity.

Although I feel like there's a lot of tenacious people in this school. For example Kei doesn't yield to whatever bullying she goes through, most people would coup up in their room or commit suicide.

Sakayanagi is driven to bury the fact that geniuses are determined by genes and cannot be created.

Kushida is driven to be the best at whatever thing possible.

Hashimoto is driven to graduate from class A, whatever the cost. Satire?

Ichinose is driven to see the best of people, no matter what. Satire part 2?

I'm getting sidetracked. I was trying to convey the point that some characters here have a will similar to Luffy, yet not at the same time.

After finishing the last page of the manga volume, suddenly plot convenience happens and everyone in the school dorms and everyone that is relevant to the story is now in the One Piece world.

I do believe in the laws of physics, but right now, I have to ignore them. I also made a decision, I will follow the path that Luffy is following, to be the Pirate King, then I can be the most free person ever. Before I can start my journey, most if not everyone was in a state of panic.

Horikita was trying her best to calm everyone down:

"RELAX, We've been in tricky situations before and this is not different, I'll get to the bottom of this." She said while looking at Chabashira.

Chabashira looks at her wide-eyed, confirming to her that she has no clue what phenomenon took place.

Amid all the chaos, I decided to do what any sane person would do.

Get out of that crowd.

I noticed that Kouenji also had the same idea. His face is filled with amusement, something I thought I'd never see. His composure hasn't faltered one bit, only slightly at the start.

"Hoho, looks like we had the same idea Ayanokouji-boy." He said while combing his hair.

I just nodded and then we proceeded to blitz out of the crowd of people and look around the environment we were placed in.