| Chapter 5 : Micheal is a ball! |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🏀🏀🏀~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

"Look, we really want to help, but I haven't played basketball in a long time and I don't think Jacob can play ever. My timings all off." Micheal said as they all arrived in the practice gym that looked pretty much abandoned and has never been used in a very long time.

"Yep! I don't play basketball at all." Jacob said to the tunes who didn't realise that his nose was growing longer because of the lie he said. The tunes did not look convinced at what Y/N said because they had seen him play basketball in a leaked video that was shown.

Micheal then turned to Jacob and noticed his nose had grown longer reminding him of Pinocchio. "Are you sure your telling the truth, hmmm." Wile questioned him with an raised eyebrow and a smirk at his terrible attempt of lying.

"Uhh, no... really! I really don't!" Jacob denying it making his nose grow even longe then before. "Jacob is there something you would like to tell me?" Micheal said in questioned because he had never seen him play basketball and if he did... why did he hide it from him?

"NoPe, nothing comes to mind." Jacob's nose grew longer that it hit some looney tunes in the stomach because of it. "Oh really? Well then explain this video leak." Bugs said who then rolled a projector out of no where for the video to start.

The video saw Jacob in the middle of night that had broken into a basketball gym and started to play basketball alone. Micheal was shocked yet so impressed by his skill in the sport. He never knew Jacob was this good in the sport.

Jacob felt in the need to bury himself in a hole and never come out ever again. He thought there weren't cameras in that gym and yet he didn't think to check if they were cameras. That video was posted online about this and people were thinking who was that mystery's person. It became literally the number one thing because people online were trying to find the person but Jacob knew very well how to cover his tracks.

Now looking at this video again made him think to double check before doing anything again. When the video ended all eyes were on Jacob who was sweating nervously then finally gave in. "Ok fine! That is me playing, I really like playing baseball when I want to think." Jacob said making his nose go back to normal.

"Jacob, it's ok if you like playing it. You know I wouldn't judge you." Micheal expressed to Jacob. He always thought that Jacob had hidden talents he told no one. Micheal didn't expect it to be basketball.

"I know but can we like just move on from this... please!" Jacob begged everyone who nodded in understanding. The looney tunes knew that Jacob was never big on showing people his talent in fear of people judging him. They knew that this basketball was the key to get his confidence back and Wile was the holder of that key to open up Jacob.

They just know it!

"Ah, it's fine if you play we never judge here! Micheal we'll fix your timing. Look at our facilities!" Bugs said jesters his hands around the broken basketball facility around them. Jacob and Micheal cringe at the state at the place.

"We've got hoops." Daffy said swinging on a broken hoop then the hoop broke apart making Daffy fall down. "We got weights." Tazmanian Devil barked at them lifting a weight off the ground but a weight fell off one end making The other end force it down with Tazmanian holding the pole. He got fling at one direction.