| Chapter 3 : Looney Tunes Gone? |

[ Edited : ✔️ |

————————————
~🏀🏀🏀~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

"Aw, I'm really sorry it took so long." Stan apologies again for the third time in a row when Micheal and Jacob were in the car. This was the longest car ride Jacob has ever took in his life and that's coming from him not complaining the whole way.

After the game, Stan was able to convince his brother to take him and Jacob home on his run down car that looks like it's about to fall apart 'looney tune style.' Stan did try to talk to Jacob but he just stared at him and then looked out to the view.

"Sean, don't worry about it." Micheal repeatedly said for the fourth time trying to get Stan to stop apologising to him because it was fine. "That exit on 65 wasn't clearly marked." Stan continued to rant his apology again making Jacob roll his eyes.

"Stan!" Jacob interrupted him who looked back at Jacob. "Maybe just stop apologising? You apologised enough already, ok?" Jacob said, trying to hide the hidden annoyance on his face.

"Ok, sure! Sorry again!" Stan said making Jacob slap his face in how he didn't understand the simple thing he said. "Hold. Hold up. Right here." Micheal pointing at the house beside them as Stan began to park his car near the sidewalk.

"What, here?" Stan said in confusion, unexpected to see a normal house. "Yes" Both Micheal and Jacob said at the same time. The engine then stopped working as the car stopped in front of the house. Jacob saw and smelled the smoke of gasoline from his seat and it did not smell good at all.

"Thank for the ride, Sherm." Micheal saying it grateful for him taking him home. Jacob hold his mouth shut on how he mistaken his name again. "Micheal, his name is Stan." Jacob said as Micheal then looked at Stan apologetic.

"I am so sorry Stan, thanks for the ride. I appreciate it." Micheal repeated his sentence to Stan who nodded in grateful he corrected his name. "It's ok, Micheal. It's Stan, but that's all right. You can call me Sherm. Because I've followed your whole career and-."

While he went on a full rant again, Jacob jumped out of the car since his seatbelt was broken in the back. Micheal took his seatbelt off then try to open the car door but it wouldn't open. "Stan. Stan. Stan." Micheal interrupted him on his rant making him look up at him. "... athletes that's ever loved."

"How do I get outta here?" Micheal asked in irritation. Jacob just took a sneakers out of his pocket to watch this play out while eating his sneakers. "The door doesn't work." "Oh! Sorry. I-I-. I forgot to tell you it's a classic." Stan then got out of his car to help Micheal out with the car door.

"Yeah." "Classic, but it's got a few peccadilloes. Hold on just a second." Stan then did some old trick to get the car door open for Micheal which was kinda cool for me. "Nice trick Stan." Jacob commented making Stan turn to him.

"Huh? Thank!" Stan said happily that he was able to connect to Micheal brother because of some rumours going around here and their about Michael's brother being some lazy guy who does nothing in life. "It's smokin' too man. You need to get that checked"

Micheal then got his bag from the car when he was out of the car. "Thanks for the ride." Micheal said for the last time as both of the brothers started to walk to the house. "Ohh... ohh... this is nice." Stan said admiring the house they were living in. "This is a nice house. That is a beauty. What is that, colonial?"