itzzz_miag requested this. Enjoy!

~✿~

Elvis knew that something was up with his wife, Mia. Suddenly after 4 years she started wearing clothes that covered practically her whole body. He thought if his fans were giving Mia hate and he didn't want to accept them as fans.

Elvis found his wife in her bra and panties, standing in front of the mirror and body shaming herself.

The gentleman he was, he knocked on the door first and Mia turned around. She quickly wiped away her tears and smiled slowly. Elvis walked in.

"Hi E" she spoke.

"Baby, have you been body shaming yourself?" Elvis asked, jumping straight to the point.

"Wha-What? What makes you think that?" Mia stammered.

"Sweetheart, you've been wearing clothes that's been covering your beautiful body, why?" Elvis asked now cupping his wife's cheeks with his soft, veiny hands.

Eventually Mia broke down and held her husband's wrists. Elvis quickly pulled her into an embrace.

"Ssh, it's alright. It's okay darling, it's okay" he whispered.

"I feel like I'm no good for you, my stretch marks, my fat-"

"Woah hey now" Elvis stopped his wife. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes upon and baby, I love your tiger stripes, you look absolutely sexy, like a tigress. I love your chubby belly. It makes a great pillow and I know you're ticklish here" Elvis smiled and slowly dragged his fingers on his wife's tummy.

Mia giggled slightly and blushed, hiding her face.

"Don't hide your precious face baby, let me see it" Elvis chuckled and slowly removed Mia's hands off her face. "There's my beautiful baby, my everything" he whispered.

"I love you Elvis, thank you" Mia whimpered.

"I love you more my baby, I always will. No matter what" Elvis kissed his wife's cheek and pulled her into another hug. "Never forget about how gorgeous you are, you are drop dead gorgeous my angel"