Mentions of self harming.

~✿~

You sat in one of the bathrooms of Graceland with a razor blade in one hand and blood dripping out of the other arm. You've always been suicidal, since you were a teenager and you were very secretive about it. Not even your boyfriend knew.

Speaking of your boyfriend, he came in the bathroom and saw you sitting on the toilet seat with blood all over your lap. Elvis was shocked, his best girl was just hurting herself right before his eyes.

"Ba-Baby?" He said.

"Hey E" you whispered, tears formed in your eyes.

"Could I, have that blade? Please?" He asked.

You shook your head and held the blade tighter, causing it to cut through your 3 fingers making them bleed.

"Darling, I wanna help you. I-I really don't want you to hurt yourself" Elvis replied, tears were now forming in his eyes. "This, This is the first time I'm seeing my best girl, my sweet baby hurting herself. Please, please give me the razor"

You gulped and took a glance at the steel object in your now bleeding hand. You looked at Elvis and he gave you a reassuring nod which made you hand him the razor.

"Thank you" Elvis whispered.

You looked down at your cuts in disappointment. At that point you thought Elvis would leave you right there and kick you out.

"Sweetheart? Can I maybe try and stop the bleeding for you?" Elvis asked.

He always asked for your permission to do something which made you fall in love with him more.

You nodded and held out your arms, sniffing.

"Let's head to the room okay?"

After Elvis cleaned up your wrists, he pulled you close while laying on the bed. He stroked your hair and kept on placing kisses on your head.

"I can't stop you from doing this and I know that but the next time you feel this way I want you to come speak to me. The last thing I want is to lose you" Elvis replied.

You nodded and snuggled up against his chest, wrapping your arms tightly around his waist.

"I love you baby" Elvis whispered.

"I love you too" you whimpered.