I'm not using Priscilla in here! I love the woman dearly and I want to respect her. So the name Anna will be used, sorry if your name is that!

~✿~

Today was one of the worst days of your life. Your best friend, the man who you loved more than anything was about to get married to someone else.

You and Elvis had admitted your feelings for each other when you were both 22 and you basically had an affair without his girlfriend now soon to be wife, Anna knowing.

Now here you were, in the venue waiting for the bride and the groom to arrive. Tears formed in your eyes and your mother, who was sitting next to you kept on telling you positive things like Elvis chose the wrong girl and Elvis doesn't deserve you.

You looked up and noticed that Elvis was already standing there waiting for his bride, he kept on looking at you. You inhaled and closed your eyes.

Here comes the bride was playing and the doors opened. Anna and her father came in and you slightly smiled. You realized that'll never be you and from now, Elvis was no longer yours.

The priest began speaking and then it was time for the 'I dos'. The priest asked Anna if she took Elvis as her husband, to which she replied "I do".

The priest then asked Elvis but he didn't reply, he kept on staring at Anna's hands then kept on taking glances at you.

"Elvis?" The priest asked.

Your mother looked at you and smiled.

"Elvis, say I do" Anna chuckled nervously.

You looked at Elvis's family and Anna's family up front and they looked worried.

"Um, I uh..." Elvis trailed.

"Elvis, honey" Anna said nervously.

"I, I can't. I can't marry you" Elvis said.

The people in the church gasped and chatters were all over.

"See? I told you he loves you sweetie" your mom whispered.

"I'm in love with someone else. I'm sorry Anna but I love someone else" Elvis admitted.

The people gasped again. You stood up and Elvis looked at you, he smiled.

"I'm in love with Y/n, I've always been in love with her. She makes me happy, like I've never felt before" he trailed.

Everyone turned to you and the whispers got worse. Elvis took Anna's ring off the small pillow the priest was holding. He jogged off the stand and towards you.

You looked at him and smiled softly as he slid the ring on your ring finger. You heard Anna gasp and you saw her faint.

"I love you, I'll never stop loving you baby, never" Elvis whispered.

"Oh E, I love you even more" you giggled and hugged him tightly.

"Together forever" Elvis whispered.

Some people were cheering for you both which made you happy. You looked at your mother and she gave you a smile, you held out your hand and she took it.

Elvis Aaron Presley was now yours.