This is for lovingelvisp. Enjoy:) I actually have a stomach bug myself lol

~✿~

You woke up to someone throwing up, you saw Elvis was not in his side of the bed so you climbed out of bed and quickly ran to the bathroom.

You opened the door and saw Elvis flushed the toilet before standing up. He washed his hands and when he turned around he saw you standing in the doorframe.

"Oh, hi baby. Sorry, did I wake you?" He asked wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Elvis, honey are you feeling alright?" You asked. You walked up to him and placed your hand on his forehead to see if he had a fever, to which he did. "You have a fever, love"

"Huh? Oh no it's no trouble, I'll be fine in the morning" Elvis sniffed.

"Uh I don't think so, E. Is your tummy paining?" You asked.

That's when Elvis snapped, he turned into a full 5 year old when they're sick.

"Yes, and I have a headache" Elvis pouted.

"Okay big guy" you giggled. "Let's get you up to bed and I'll get you something for your tummy"

You brought Elvis back to bed and covered him up before getting the first aid. You took a tablet that would help E's stomach and you grabbed a special oil your mother gave you that is used for headaches.

After you gave Elvis the tablet you squeezed some oil onto your hands and gently massaged the sides of your husband's head.

Elvis moaned and you laughed, shaking your head before kissing his nose.

"Feeling okay?" You asked.

"Getting there, thank you baby" Elvis replied.

"Anything for you. Should I rub your tummy?" You asked.

Elvis nodded and lifted up his shirt, you gently rubbed his tummy in all directions making him relax a bit.

"You need anything else my love?" You asked but when you looked at Elvis, he was fast asleep. You laughed to yourself and pulled his shirt down before covering him up. He turned to his left and started snoring a little.

You left the tablet box on your side of the bed along with the oil after you washed your hands. You turned out the light climbed in the covers and moved closer to Elvis, burying your face at the back of his head and wrapping your arms around his waist, being careful not to touch his stomach.

"Goodnight my baby" you kissed Elvis's temple and fell asleep.