Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen : Hatred Parade

"Really? That long? You must really like me then. I guess you've been thinking about me since then as well?"

~ Third Person ~

Y/n angrily stuffed her face with potatoes as Stacey watched in amusement. Tina sat opposite her but she was more focused on her own food than on whatever the hell her friends were doing. Like always.

It was dinner time and it had only been a couple hours since Y/n and Potter's dispute. Y/n was still fuming which only made entertainment for a certain blonde who wouldn't stop smirking. Finally having enough of her friend's happiness, Y/n through a chicken leg at her, making Stacey squirm and try to dodge. Fortunately for Y/n, Stacey was hit square in the face. Y/n smiled in satisfaction as Stacey made an appalled noise. 

"How dare you! I thought we were friends! I can't believe you would betray me like this!" Stacey dramatically shouted, hand over her heart as she pretend to faint. 

Y/n giggled, stuffing another bit of food into her mouth as she cackled. Tina held a faint smile as she watched her friends from the corner of her eyes. She continued to fiddle with her fork as she watched her chaotic friends start a food war. 

Y/n inhaled sharply in offence at the mashed potato that had been thrown at her face. She quickly picked up a pancake and threw at the cackling Malfoy. Their food war continued on like that until there was no food near them to grab. Y/n looked down at a spoon near her, looking at her reflection which now resembled a gross, disgusting food monster. 

"Great, now I have to walk to our common room looking like a flipping monster from a low budget horror movie made by toddlers that don't know how to work a camera." Y/n said, pouting as she got up to clean herself up. 

"You know there's a spell to clean you up right?" Tina asked, biting into a bit of bread as she looked up at Y/n, trying hard to hold her laughter.

"Oh right! I forgot magic exists." Y/n said, sitting back down as she tried to find her wand. 

Just then, as she was rummaging through her robes, her eyes met a familiar cold grey that shone with superiority. Jumping out her seat, Stacey and Tina both looked at her in surprise. 

"Wha--" Stacey began to ask but Y/n was already making her way towards the boy who had started making his way out of the Great hall. She glanced at her friends, smiling and totally forgetting she was covered in food.

"That's him! That's the boy I keep seeing!" And then she ran after him, bumping into people who cursed at her for getting their robes dirty. 

The two Ravenclaws she left looked at each other, both thinking the same exact thing. She's mental. 

Meanwhile, Y/n continued to push and shove people out of the way, trying to keep her eyes on the boy who was calmly making his way out of the Great hall. When she did finally make her way out the crowd, the boy was nowhere to be seen. She turned a few corners, only to find herself in an empty hallway. Y/n sighed, attempting to run her hand through her hair but then realising she was covered in food.

"Fuck." she muttered. 

As she searched for her wand she was suddenly pushed to the ground by a strong force or more like a body. She looked up, anger flaring in her eyes as she looked up. What she saw was definitely not what she was expecting. A boy with slimy hair stood before her, wand held out in front of him, pointing directly at her. She looked at the boy in confusion. He looked familiar but Y/n couldn't quite put her finger on where she had seen him. She opened her mouth to say something but the boy beat her to it.