Graduation

——————————

——————————

Winnie along with Wyatt, Willa, Bonzo, Bree and Wynter stood outside of Zeds house waiting for him. It had been almost a year since Addison, A-lan, A-spen, A-li and then rest of the aliens left Seabrook.

"Well, well, if it isn't our robot valedictorian." Zed says as he walks out the house. They all look around before following Zeds eyes to see Eliza behind them."

"ELIZA!!" They all yell in excitement before pulling her in a group hug.

Bonzo then says something in zombie.

Bree chuckles before saying "yeah, I remember being so scared of all of you when we first met."

"And we were afraid of them." Zed added pointing to the three werewolves. "That fear went away when we got to know each other." Wyatt spoke holding on the Eliza's hand.

"All because of Addison." Wynter added. "She was the first person to really see me." "And me" Zed and Bree added.

"All of us." Willa started to walk to the school with Wynter beside her. Wyatt and Eliza follows after the two girls still holding hands. Next was Bree and Bonzo.

"I still can't believe that when we leave you're be here by yourself." Zed spoke as him a Winnie walked together. "I'll get though it." Winnie looked at herself to see she was the only one not in a gown since they were only for the seniors and she was a junior.

After a while the seniors and Winnie stood outside talking before a blue light shines down on them.

The light disappears as Addison, A-spen, A-li, and A-lan all appear.

"ADDISON!!" They yelled. "You came back!!" Zed hugged his girlfriend giving her a kiss as well.

"You thought I was gonna let intergalactic space travel get in the way of graduating?" Addison asked her friends.

"Kinda yeah," Winnie spoke. Everyone looked at her before Addison laughed giving her wolf bestie as hug. "Miss you too Winnie."

"But what about untopia?" Willa asked. "Seabrook is our untopia." A-lan answered.

"But Seabrook isn't a perfect place." Bree stated confusedly. "it's not. It's messy emotional." A-spen says looking at Willa. "Full of surprises." Willa winks.

"Where change can happen." "Where someday can be today." Addison and Zed spoke. "What a perfect place to call home." Mothership called out "Now i'm fine I'm fine I'm just one proud mothership I love you kids."

"Party! Party!" Everyone yells as the aliens look confused. "Um Winnie what's a party?" A-lan asks. "Don't worry you guys are gonna love them." She saids grabbing his hand.
(————)

(Words 432)

Look I actually posted a chapter since september I'm proud of myself

Look I actually posted a chapter since september I'm proud of myself. I really don't want to write the next chapter because I hate this song but I have to get this book done with so I can post more. :(

But on the bright side, Winnie's getting her own sequel. :)