Exceptional Zed

———————

———————

"You're making history today, Zed. First zombie to interview for college." Wynter spoke as the walls tried to give Zed a pep talk. "You mean first supernatural to go to college." Winnie corrected.

"Not helping." Wyatt pushed his younger sister. "How was that not helping I literally just said he's gonna get it." Wyatt rolled his eyes at his little sister.

"Hey, you show 'em what monsters can do." Wyatt commented. "Right. I am going to slay her with my killer zombie charm." Zed hyped himself up. "Yeah." "Or not. Probably not. I don't know. We will see." Before Winnie couldn't say anything Bree and Bonzo ran up to them.

"She's early." "What? She's early."

Zed: "i'm kind of freaking out and not in the best way more like a heart beating out of my chest come stress way"

Wynter: "you're the best football player that I've ever seen"

Bree: "you'll be fine you're a charismatic green machine"

Zed: "what if you're wrong and i  bomb this interview"

Bonzo: "zog zig zorg ziggy ziggy zog"

Zed: "True but what if that's not enough"

Winnie: "you united these creatures"

Wyatt: "you have a heart of a wolf"

Willa: "you're a leader"

Zed: " I hate to say but I'm nervous how do I prove I deserve this I'm trying to be a perfect zombie and everybody's counting on me i'm exceptional Zed to all my family and friends so I just gotta forget the doubts and get up out of my head cause I'm exceptional Zed i'm out here doing my best today I gotta be good to go so I'll say it over again i'm exceptional Zed. I guess Time to live up to the hype"

Lee: "The worlds yours you can change it"

Coach: "thanks to you I moved out."
Coach's mom: "now I live in his basement."

Zed: "i've had so many failures"

Addison's dad: "you've had more successes"

Addison's mom: "I'm mayor wells and I approve this message."

Zed: "am I really that great"

Acey's: "in case you forgot you change the whole school"

Bucky: "whether I like it or not"

Coach: "you're smart you work hard you can make it all happen"

Lee: "you speak zombie and that's a dead language like Latin"

Zed: "yeah you're right"

Lee: "I know"

Zed: " I hate to say but I'm nervous how do I prove I deserve this I'm trying to be a perfect zombie and everybody's counting on me I'm exceptional Zed (uh-huh) to all my family and friends (that's right) so I just gotta forget the doubt and get up out of my head (oh yeah) cause I am exceptional Zed (uh-huh) i'm out here doing my best (that's right) today I gotta be good to go so I'll say it over again (oh, yeah) i'm exceptional Zed"

Zoey: "Zed is brave and kind he lights up our town he's the kind of guy that you wanna have around"

Addison: "I believe in you you're exceptional and I know you can do this"

Zed: "I can do this"

Winnie: "you can do this"

Zed: "I can do this"

All: "you can do this"

Zed: "I'm exceptional that (uh-huh) to all my family and friends (that's right) so I just gotta Forget the doubts and get up out of my head (oh yeah) cause I'm exceptional Zed (uh-huh) (Zed I believe in you) i'm out here doing my best today I gotta be good to go (Zed I believe in you) so just say it over again i'm exceptional Zed"
(——————)

(WORDS 595)