the aliens

————

————

"Great idea separating the aliens, principal Lee." Dale, Addison's father said. "Not my first time dealing with spacey teens." Lee chuckles.

"They're probably here to clone me to create an unstoppable cheer force. I mean, who wouldn't want more me?" Bucky asked.

"Well, they're uninvited and have to leave." Missy said looking at the teens. "But we invite everyone to our cheer off to compete for the Seabrook cup." Addison argued with her mom.

"Um... you can't just give away my bling." Bucky looked his cousin up and down. "We don't intend to lose." Winnie argued back.

"And I always believe that cheer could bring people together. Maybe even worlds together."

"Or tear our worlds apart. Mark my words, these aliens are here to take what's ours." Bucky said. Winnie looked at Addison who was already looking at her as the both rolled their eyes at the boy with the hat on.

Next thing they know is Bucky screams causing the two girls to look at him as he tried to hide behind Winnie for protection causing her to give him a death look.

"Greetings. Did you want me to continue waiting alone?" A-lan asked pointing at the tvs where they were supposed to be watching him.

"Um... sure." Winnie smiles. "Very well. Shall I redon your ceremonial jewelry and rewire your door panel?" He asked looking at the adults.

"That would be dynamite. Yeah." Missy says. "Ridic— yes, please." Lee looked at the boy.

"Oh! May you find harmony." He smiles leaving the room. Bucky and Winnie look at Addison to see her smiling face.

"Okay. This just got so much weirder." Winnie says to the camera.
————

Addison was walking in the middle of Winnie and Zed with A-lan and A-spen on the other side of Zed.

When they met up with Wynter, Wyatt, and Willa they were talking to A-li. "Froyo? Yeah we got that to." Wyatt replied to what ever they were talking about. "Impressive."

"If you're here to invade Seabrook, our pack won't go down without a fight." Willa said both Wynter and Winnie nodding along. "We do not want your one-star planet." A-li looks at her alien friends. "They are so emotional."

Winnie and Wynter gasped at this both her siblings looking at her with a confused face.

"Yes, but when in Seabrook, i'm going to disengage our emotional suppressors. Personally, I'm excited to see what emotions feel like." A-spen clicked something on her watch. "Excited! That's an emotion. It feels so exciting." They stammer.

Zed and Addison smile at the happy alien. "We've decided to let you stay until the cheer competition, but not a day later." Missy states. "Thank you, Mayor. We are honored to join your cheer competition." A-spen said.

"What is cheer?" A-li asks. Causing everybody to share confuse glances. "Don't worry we'll show you." Addison replied to the girl pulling Winnie's arm. "We will?" The wolf asked looking at Addison.

"Also, what is competition?" A-lan looked at the girls. "When you challenge others to prove you're the best." Winnie says. Zed nodded his head at the girl.

"No, we are a harmonious people. We do not compete amongst ourselves." He said. "Although, that is intriguing concept, is it not?" A-lan looked at Zed.

"Hi, I'm Zed. Zombie, football star. Generally well-liked." "Well, i am A-lan. Extraterrestrial." He smiles.

"Hey, the haters say I'm a little extra too." Zed chuckled putting out his hand for a handshake. "Oh, competition." A-lan smirks. "No, it's just a handshake." Zed looked confused before A-lan grabbed his hand sending a energy wave through his body which created an electric shock.

Winnie took a step back falling into Wyatt as he pulled his little sister behind him. "Ok." Zed groans pulling his hand away.

"Did I win?" A-lan asked smiling. "No, you did not win." Zed yelled.

"Apologies. Our people have a special stardust spark." A-spen said.

A-lan looked over at the wolves winking at Winnie. She blushed looking away for the boy totally ignoring the look Wyatt gave her.

"That some lesser species may find painful." A-li looked Zed up and down. Willa growls at them causing the aliens to look towards the wolves.

"Welcome to Seabrook." Willa says. "Hi." A-li replies smiling.
(————)

(WORDS 728)