the new alien

————

————

Zed and Winnie were walking around the mother-ship when they saw Addison.

Zed grabbed her shoulder causing her to turn around and trying to punch him but he caught her hand she then used her other hand to punch him.

"Ahh, ow." Zed yelled. Winnie looked over at the couple as Addison said "Zed, Winnie. What are y'all doing here?" "Us? What are YOU doing here, Addi?"

"I got beamed up." She said.

"I was coming to find you guys, someone tried to take the moonstone."

"Also, A-spen asked me if I could help with my knowledge on Seabrook." Zed added.

"Aw... poor thing. They're trying to spend alone time with you." "Alone time? Why?" Winnie looked at Addison then Zed then back to Addison, getting what she was saying. "Oh! Oh."

"Okay, well, I o have universal appeal." Zed winked. "Hey, be nice. A-spen's new to feelings and human relations." Addison said as she hit Zed's shoulder.

Before Winnie got to say anything a voice came from behind them. "Beware. Intruder." The three friends turn around to see A-spen, A-li, and A-lan walking towards them.

Zed pulls Winnie and Addison behind him. "Addison? Mothership beamed you aboard?" They asked. Zed looks back at Winnie and Addison as Addison nods her head.

"Well, now we have no choice but to—" "Welcome you." "Vaporize you."

A-lan started but A-li and A-spen had finished the sentence.

The three friends start to back up as the other two aliens look at A-li as if she had three heads. "A-li." A-lan whispers. "Oh, right. Welcome you." She smiles.

"Sorry." A-li whispered walking past the three friends. "I'm a little scared now. Should I be scared." Winnie whispered to Zed as they walked with the aliens.

"You have a wonderful home." Addison says as they walk into a room. "It is a marvelous ship, but it is not our home." A-lan replied.

"Our planet was destroyed by environmental blight built up over many years." A-spen added. "What? Over years.?"

"Didn't anybody try to stop it?" Winnie asked, her, Zed, and Addison doing a circle around the room.

"No. And we lost everything. No one spoke up." A-li sighed. "Why?"

"That would have led to disagreements. We value harmony." "And we will remain one people in harmony at any cost." A-li continued for A-spen.