Chapter 1.5 - How did they meet? 2

The deal

"Leo, hey" I called out 

"Lian! eh? Why do you look so sad?"

"Hey mom said that were leaving the city and move out to another one, mom said that i wouldn't be able to see you for a while" 

"Ano? Lilipat na kayo? pano na ko Lian, baka hindi kana  bumalik!" 

"What are you saying, of course, i will comeback" 

"You sure? then lets make a deal"

I let out a cute smile then agree "Sure" 

"Here when you came back, you have to marry me, so we would be together forever!" 

"What? Leo mariage is for grown ups!" 

"Mom said that people who marry each other stays together forever, thats why its so powerful and at the same time you need to be careful who do you mary, bacause you can only do it once." 

"I actually didn't understant anything leo, But sure Deal!" 

I said smilling 

"Deal?" 

"Deal!"

---

"Mom I'm home!" I shouted as I get inside the house

"Dear, did you say good bye to your friends? We're leaving tomorrow" my mom said looking worried, since I'm just a kid, I don't understand why mom looked upset, I'm not even upset on moving out, except the part that I'll be leaving Leo behind.

"Yes mom! Leo even asked me to Marry him when we get back!" I said with a happy tone while mom chocked on her saliva.

"He did?" Mom asked with a red face, is she sick?

"Yes...Are you sick mom?" Mom chuckles then pinch my cheek.

"You guys are cute...ah..kids, I remember me and your dad" I looked at mom confuse, of course she remembers dad.

"Go brush your teeth Shai then go to bed ok?" Mom said

"Okay mom"

After brushing my teeth mom tucked me in the bed.

-I hope you enjoyed!
-M