Chapter 124-End

Fan Wai. When I
received a
phone call from her mother from England, Lu Jin had just come out of the company, and it was quite late, it was already nine o'clock in the evening.

Hearing his mother on his phone asking him if he had rested, Lu Jin calmly lied across the screen: "Well, after a while in the study room, I am ready to go to sleep." On

the phone, Mrs. Lu's tone sounded obviously comforting for a few minutes, and she asked Lu Jin if the company had been busy recently and whether it was going well.

Because of the phone, Lu Jin did not get into the car, but his body leaned on his car, and the light of the parking lot illuminated his shadow.

"It was very good." He said to his mother.

Probably seeing that her son didn't have to worry about her career, Mrs. Lu then changed the subject: "Since everything is good, then shouldn't you consider your own problems, and there is no girl who is moved?"
Lady
Lu naturally couldn't see Lu Jin raise her eyebrows, and only heard the voice of her own son's excitement and deficiency: "The eldest brother has not yet decided, what am I anxious about?"

"Don't learn from your big brother." Although the eldest brother in Lu Jin's mouth is the child of the Lu family's big house, but Mrs. Lu also hurts with this boy as her own son, thirty years have not yet been decided, when it comes to this, she can't help but have a little heart congestion, so when she hears Lu Jin's attitude, she is a little angry. "Ah Jin, I can tell you, if you don't want me to arrange, it is best to find a girl you like as soon as possible, otherwise you will listen to me, I..."

Madame Lu had wanted to say that the girl she introduced would not be bad, but before she could finish speaking, she listened to Lu Jin cut off her words without emotion.

"Then you can arrange it."

Mrs. Lu: "???

She knew that the two children of the Lu family's generation were more reluctant to marry, but listening to her son's seeming compromise, Mrs. Lu was not happy, but instead immediately worried: "Xiao Jin, are you emotionally frustrated?"

"Nothing." Lu Jin denied his mother's speculation: "You didn't tell us before, the girls you know are all good, in case there is a liking after meeting, I just believe your vision." Madame Lu was

relieved and gave her son a ticket to arrange the best girl for him.

Just hanging his mother's phone, pulling open the car door and sitting in the car, Lu Jin's face was a little more tired.

It had been half a year since that movie festival, that is, Fu Bai and An Jiu's official announcement together, but he still remembered her.

There is also Shi Chengjie's words: "Ah Jin, An Jiu is a concubine of the An family, she can figure out what you do, at that time she was absolutely true love to you."

In fact, on the day of the movie festival, he also went to the scene and even prepared several cars of flowers.

He planned to wait until the end of the festival, in front of so many media, like she confessed, and pursued her again, this time, to hide his feelings for her, no longer hidden, but made public.

It's just one step too late in the end.

On the way back, Shi Chengjie did not dare to say a word.

Later, seeing that he had been abandoned for many days, he finally couldn't look at it anymore, and directly suggested to him that since he liked An Jiu so much, he would go up and snatch her back from Fu Bai's hand.

Huh? Take what?

What he can give her, Fu Bai can give her, and it will only be more, not less.

And he didn't want to admit it, but he had to admit that

the person she liked now was Fu Bai, not him.

And the company, in fact, is not very smooth, but Lu Jin feels that it is good to stumble, he can also learn some things from it, before even he himself felt that everything was too smooth, so that he did not know when to start, there was no humility in his body, but he was proud.

Now put all your focus on career, and don't think of her from time to time.

What he had just said to his mother was not a broken jar, and since he himself could not look at people, it was better to believe in his mother's eyes.

Lu Jin did not know that he would not go all the way to the wind and water again, because the world had become stable, and the male protagonist's luck in his body had also dissipated.

But his own ability is not bad, but he will still be a dragon in the pool.

But he and Wen Jo really didn't intersect.

What An Jiu didn't expect was that Wen Yao and Shen Jiaze actually couldn't get to the end.

Shen Jiaze also had some means on his body, after his father's illegitimate son was recognized, he did not succeed in shaking his position in Shen's entertainment, not to mention, even his father's power in the group was almost cut clean by him, and he really became the ruler of Shen's entertainment in the true sense.

In fact, after An Jiu and Fu Bai were together, they had a contact with Shen Jiaze.

It was a film people's event, An Jiu was present as the most powerful actress in the film circle recently, and Shen Jiaze, as the president of Shen's entertainment, was naturally invited to attend the ranks.

When An Jiu stepped over to Shen Jiaze who was coming towards her, he was blowing the wind by the window alone, and he could see that Shen Jiaze had not drunk a lot, and his consciousness looked a little scattered.

According to his status, no one here dared to pour him wine, and he didn't know how to drink like this.

However, after drinking like this, he could still recognize her and called her "Xiao Jiu".

This was still the first time Shen Jiaze had called her this way, Andu thought about it, before the two of them were also a bit resentful, Shen Jiaze was not going to turn her into a jade warrior, so he shouted so loudly.

Shen Jiaze looked at her and seemed to have something to say.

Just as An Jiu waited from his mouth and heard words like seeing a curse and sorry, he saw Shen Jiaze's eyes close, and people began to twist to the side, drunk.

An Jiu...."Out

of the spirit of humanity, she still helped her, and just as the assistant came to the bathroom, An Jiu handed the person over to her, and she went back to the cocktail party.

The assistant came back to her after a dozen minutes and told her that Wen Jo had picked her up.

Therefore, An Jiu felt that Shen Jiaze, who was a male partner, would go down with the original heroine Wen Zhao.

But she didn't expect that just a few days after she got the shadow, that day, she was ready to go back to Xiaozhao's house with Fu Bai and eat chinese food with Xiaozhao, and when she talked about the relationship between Fu Bai and Anzhao, it made her very pleased, and when he talked well sometimes, An Jiu felt that her sister and wife were superfluous.

That's true.

That day she and Fu Bai set off early, Fu Bai drove, she brushed the next Weibo, did not think that the hot one is Wen Qiao.

However, I haven't seen this name on the hot search for a long time, but this time wen qiao on the hot search, it is not very good to see the word.

Because the first word in the hot search is #Wen Qiao Xiao San#.

First Wen Jo and a man went back to her neighborhood to be photographed by the media, and then pulled out, this man is actually the male number one of the TV drama that Wen Joo is now filming, the key is that the man number one is married, and his wife is now breastfeeding.

The wife of the male number one is also an actor, and now the whole network is hurting her, shouting for Wen Qiao and the male actor to roll out of the entertainment circle.

There are also several hot searches below, one is #Wen Qiao Shen Jiaze#, and the other is #Shen Jiaze's new girlfriend shouting don't take Shen Jiaze#.

However, An Jiu was not interested in clicking on it, but directly defied Weibo.

So she didn't know that Shen Jiaze's new girlfriend's hot search square point went in, and many netizens were saying that Shen Jiaze's current girlfriend looked a bit like her.

If An Jiu can see Shen Jiaze's new girlfriend's Weibo name- Anma, think about it carefully, you can remember who this person is.

It was the original sister, the sister who followed the original mother to the new family when the original parents divorced.

But even if An Jiu knew what, these people, these things, had nothing to do with her.

And now that she is the daughter-in-law of the Fu family and the identity of Miss Qianjin of the An family, these people will struggle for another eight hundred years, and it will be difficult for them to intersect with her.

In her current world, there are Fu Bai, An Zhao, and Fu Bai's relatives who are better to her than her own daughter, which is enough.

Maybe soon, she'll have another one in her belly...

Not necessarily one, after all, yesterday Fu Bai lay down in her ear and said, as many as she wants to give birth to, as many.

Even Anzhao and his brother-in-law were in a camp, and Anzhao said that the more his little maids and young ladies, the better, and it would be okay to throw them all to him.

But all this, you have to listen to her.

End of full text.