Chapter 91-100

She felt that what Fu Bai said was not wrong

An Jiu was slightly stunned because of Fu Bai's words, she was not stupid, and naturally she understood Fu Bai's meaning in an instant, Wen Yao's position in An Jiu's heart was not worth An Jiu doing at all.

And understanding Fu Bai's words, although An Jiu had the quality of humility in his personality from small to large, he also had a smile in his heart at the moment.

Because she felt that what Fu Bai said was not wrong.

Usually want to destroy a person, one is to hate each other because of love and hate, and the other is simply to conflict with interests.

Although Wen Qiao's identity is the heroine of the original work, there is a good luck that ordinary people can't reach, but in An Jiu's heart, at most, it is just someone who knows, and the relationship between the two is so ordinary that even social networking maintains basic hospitality, so An Jiu's love and hatred for Wen Joo, let alone love and hate, even if it is Wen Jo's latest movement, she is not interested in understanding.

As for the conflict of interests, although Wen Yao's resources are among the top artists in the same period because of Shen Jiaze's relationship, the new drama that followed "Dachu Fengyun" is not only a female number one, but also a large-scale production.

In the entertainment circle where there are more monks and less porridge, such resources and upward momentum may indeed cause jealousy and vigilance among many people, but among these many people, An Jiu is not included.

When she came to this world, she was originally because of Lu Jin's thigh, so she held a lot of resources that others wanted to get through their heads, and once she came over, after breaking up with Lu Jin, Sanding not only did not deliberately embarrass her, but also treated her well.

Just like before the filming of "Dachu Fengyun", As an agent of An Jiu, Li Li had many scripts in her hands, the resources of the company, and the invitation caused by An Jiu after the prediction of "Dachu Fengyun" in the circle was extremely high.

What's more, leaving aside all this, the endorsement of Lan Shi in An Jiu's hand alone was enough to hang all of Wen Qiao's current resources. As for popularity... Although An Jiu just came over, she took over the situation of the whole network ridicule, but with the broadcast of several episodes of the comprehensive art she had participated in before, the wind evaluation had already been thoroughly turned over, and the popularity had also been greatly improved, compared with the previous warm choir that had sucked a wave of powder by the fine art.

And judging from the repercussions of several trailers broadcast in "Dachu Fengyun", although Wen Qiao is the second female and An Jiu's character is the female third in the play, An Jiu's heat is obviously above Wen Qiao.

Therefore, An Jiu wanted to harm Wen Yao because of the conflict of interests, which was completely nonsense.

Fu Bai's words An Jiu could understand, the other guests present were also mixed in the entertainment circle, in this circle, even if they had not eaten pork, they had seen pigs running, where there would be real stupid white sweetness, almost everyone understood Fu Bai's meaning, and they all agreed with Fu Bai's point of view in their hearts.

As long as An Jiu's brain was okay, he wouldn't do such a thing in front of everyone, especially when he was still recording a program.

However, there is still a difference between the unconditional trust and Fu Bai.

"Maybe it was a strawberry dumpling that accidentally mixed mangoes and went in." Meng Qin said after Fu Bai's words fell, and his tone carried a little bit of the meaning of being a peacemaker.

Xiao Tongtong also nodded busily, after all, the others did not cooperate with An Jiu when they were doing the banji today, and they would certainly not think about Wen Qiao as a victim for a while.

The red color on Wen Qiao's arm at that time was shocking to see.

An Jiu dared to promise that this matter had nothing to do with her, and when it came to her mouth, she still didn't say anything in the end.

Rather than making people feel that she is trying to clear up the relationship, it is better to wait until she has seen the recorded material, and she is not in a hurry.

Among the people present, except for Fu Bai, I am afraid that only Gong Yuan unconditionally believed that this matter had nothing to do with An Jiu.

But unlike Fu Bai, his relationship with Wen Qiao was obviously closer, so when fang cai heard Fu Bai mention Wen Yao, there was a little bit of ridicule in his tone, and he even felt inappropriate.

Because in his view, Wen Qiao was completely a victim of this incident, and Fu Bai used the word "just her" when mentioning her, which seemed a little disrespectful.

However, Yuan Yuan's attention was more on An Jiu, after all, he was the person he liked.

When he noticed that An Jiu heard Fu Bai's words and his eyes looked at Fu Bai slightly, he could still take care of fu Bai's attitude in fangcai's words.

Li Ma said that he went to see the recording material with Fu Bai and wanted to contribute.

Xiao Tongtong and Meng Qin also offered to help, and finally it became a matter of watching the recorded video together to find useful information.

Fortunately, from the beginning to the end of An Jiu to the kitchen preparation, the time period is limited, so even the other guests' follow-up videos have also watched carefully, and the time spent in the end is not too much.

The fact is consistent with An Jiu's memory, and the photography teacher who photographed An Jiu did not shoot the process of doing ban ji from beginning to end, but what the video saw was the fact, or found some proof that An Jiu had nothing to do with this matter.

An Jiu originally wanted to sort out these things and show them to Shen Jiaze, after all, 30 points of favorability is not a cheap cabbage, and he does not expect that all 30 points of goodwill can be returned, even if it can be returned to 10 points...

An Jiu did not dare to have any excessive expectations for Shen Jiaze.

However, after Shen Jiaze sent Wen Qiao to the hospital, he did not return until the evening.

At seven or eight o'clock in the evening, An Jiu received a call from Gong Li. She had guessed that Cherry's call had something to do with Wen Jo.

Even after the incident, the program team stopped recording and would not broadcast it at that time, but this incident is not big, Wen Jo has a large piece of red on his arm, although it looks serious, but finally after going to the hospital, the doctor said that it did not have much impact on the body.

Just to say small, can not be completely a small thing, so the program group will contact the company is also expected.

"Sister Gong." An Jiu answered the phone.

Liang Li's tone was very urgent, and the speed of speech was extremely fast: "Jiu Jiu, the incident between you and Wen Qiao, the situation on the Internet is particularly unpleasant now, I don't know if you see the hot search, the media filmed Shen Zong accompanying Wen Qiao to the hospital, this matter had nothing to do with you at first, everyone was gossiping about Shen Zong and Wen Qiao, but then inexplicably came out a staff member who claimed to be you now in this comprehensive art, saying that Wen Qiao went to the hospital but was related to you..."

An Jiu naturally understood Gong Li's words.

Feelings are wen jo mango allergy this thing, this side of the show stopped recording, but because the media and self-proclaimed program team staff broke the news, or revealed in front of the public, at this time is even more on the hot search.

Gong Li would call here, just to ask An Jiu more carefully about this.

What made An Jiu happy was that Gong Li did not listen to the wind is rain, and the original words asked were to let An Jiu carefully say whether this matter had anything to do with her, rather than, like in the hot search, believing that the temperature allergy was An Jiu's victim.

An Jiu naturally told Gong Li the process carefully and carefully, and said the information he had just sorted out.

Hearing the second half of the sentence, An Jiu could clearly hear The Liang Li on the other side of the phone breathe a sigh of relief, and also told her that he would immediately contact the company's public relations department.

After An Jiu finished his call with Li Li, he clicked on the hot search.

The first word that catches the eye is "An Jiu causes the temperature mango allergy" in the hot one, and it is still in a state of "explosion"!

In the second place on the hot search list, yesThe phrase "Shen Jiaze accompanied Wen Qiao to the hospital" has the word "hot" behind it.

Below is a new word with her and Wen Joo's names on it, slowing it down.

An Jiu clicked on these words and looked at them twice, and instantly understood the reason why Gong Li was in a hurry when she called.

This is not an optimistic situation, An Jiu has no doubts, if she is now a real person in front of the Warm Joe fans, it is estimated that those fans can eat her alive.

An Jiu had been hurriedly looking at it, until when he brushed a certain Weibo, the slender fingers stopped.

Wen Jo's carnote: Sure enough, there are hybrids with no parents and no parents, and the heart is so vicious! People like you don't want to waste food in the world, and it's better to die early like your gambling father n@ An Jiu An Jiu

never felt that he and An Zhao had no parents since they were young, and they had a vicious heart.

In fact, in the past life, she and An Zhao not only donated all the inheritance that their father left to them, but also after An Jiu entered the entertainment circle, they would use half of their income for the charity foundation under their name.

She doesn't feel that she grew up without her parents, that is... Hybrid.

Of course, apart from this weibo, other things that are more difficult to hear are not nothing.

So this time, she called Lily instead.

After all, the Internet is not an extralegal place.

The author has something to say:

Next try to update more intensively, after all, there are still daughters waiting to be made up, but Jiu Jiu's daughter has not yet had a sweet love, too much trouble for my Nine Girls ~ But everyone is busy or finished, but also thank you at 2020-02-08 02:32:51 ~ 2020-02-14 02:59:13 During the period for me to vote for the overlord or irrigation nutrient solution of the little angel Oh ~

thank you for throwing a deep water torpedo of the little angel: sugar does not throw 1;

Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: hamster little cute 2 bottles; 1 bottle of kiwifruit;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!