Chapter 101-115

Mr. Shen, is there anything wrong?

After careful calculations, An Jiu deduced the time when Shen Jiaze would have headaches again, so he lima specially arranged a trip abroad for himself.

There is an international first-line big name that happens to have a spring and summer fashion show recently.

When An Jiu crossed over, the original was also a newcomer to the entertainment circle, and naturally did not cooperate with this big brand.

Domestic cooperation with this brand are two actresses.

One has won countless awards and has a very high reputation abroad; The other is not only a multi-household name, but also super popular, both of whom are brand ambassadors of the brand.

However, even if there is no invitation, if you really want to go to the show, it is not difficult for the company behind Jian Jiu to take an invitation letter from the brand side.

After An Jiu said the request, Gong Li helped her deal with the matter the next day.

It's just that An Jiu wants to see this show, and Qiang Li is not curious, after all, the fashion is always a must for female star soldiers.

But An Jiu also explained to her that this time she went abroad to watch the show, so that she contacted the media to pay attention to reporting, more hype, which somewhat surprised Li Li.

If only anyone else had been, but as far as her family was concerned, Gong Li had always felt that An Jiu didn't care about popularity at all.

Because she never cared about her own marketing, the team looked at the arrangement of the press release, and as for the business, it was more about the mood.

This was also the first time that Li Li had heard An Jiu actively propose to contact the media to make a big report.

However, curiosity is attributed to curiosity, and for this request of An Jiu, Li Li is naturally happy to see it come true.

It is said that the aroma of wine is not afraid of deep alleys, but in today's multi-media era, this word is not applicable at some times.

Just like many century-old shops, they can't keep up with the publicity, and their fame is not as good as the competitors who have done enough work in the publicity.

On the side of the drama group, An Jiu's acting skills have been honed so far, and many plays can almost achieve one thing, even if there are strict requirements for film shots.

As for Zheng Yihua, although his acting skills are a few points less exquisite than An Jiu's, he also has acting skills, so the filming progress of the film is much faster than the director team expected before.

Under such progress, An Jiu wanted to take a few days off because of the itinerary, and the drama team had no reason not to approve it.

After all, in the few days when An Jiu was not in the drama group, he could also shoot the supporting roles first.

However, it happened that on the last day of the drama group before An Jiu took a leave of absence, it happened to rain.

One of the highlights of "Shuanghua" is a rainy day.

Although the scene could also be filmed by artificial rain at that time, Xu Dao informed An Jiu and Zheng Yihua of the scene, saying that they would shoot it now.

Obviously, Both An Jiu and Zheng Yihua have the qualities that they should have as actors, and they did not play with their temper and did not cooperate, and after receiving the notice, they began to prepare for the scene seriously.

There are not many words on this stage, which is an emotional explosion.

The heroine A played by An Jiuhua fights and fights on weekdays, and naturally someone has a vendetta against her.

And this scene is an off-campus big sister who has a vendetta against heroine A, bribes the people around heroine A, cheats heroine A to their turban, and makes heroine A alone.

No matter how hard the heroine A is, it is impossible to beat dozens of people.

Coupled with the temperament of the heroine A, even if she is trapped, she will not open her mouth to say a word of curiosity, so the consequences can be imagined.

The nature that waits for the heroine A is a relentless punch and kick.

Coincidentally, the heroine B, who has been working as a tutor volunteer on the weekend, came home after giving the child a tutor, and happened to pass by here.

The heroine B immediately reported to the police, and threatened the big sisters and leaders to release the heroine immediately with the police report.

Although the group of people in the eldest sister is older than the female protagonists, they are only students of the vocational high school next door, and when they hear the female protagonist B report to the police, they are naturally afraid in their hearts.

But the police could not come immediately, and the heroine B who called the police also completely angered them.

Before the police arrived, they gave each other a look, and someone directly pulled the heroine B over.

Even the heroine A who often fights can't beat it, not to mention the heroine B, who has always been a well-behaved woman.

Although the heroine A played by An Jiu often fights and fights, but there is still a right and wrong in her heart, there is also a sense of righteousness, seeing that the heroine B is pulled in by her own tiredness, the body that has been curled up by the ground has begun to struggle to get up.

The end result, of course, was that the two were beaten even harder.

If the moment host B stands up, it causes excitement in the heart of host A, then finally struggle to climb over, directly lie on A's body, even if it is beaten like this, but also to protect A's heroine B, completely let the heroine A's state of mind, resulting in earth-shaking changes.

And it was also after this incident that heroine A began to change.

Because it was rainy in itself, there was no need to prepare much, so the scene was filmed quickly.

At this moment, it has been carried out to the scene of the heroine B played by Zheng Huahua, struggling to climb onto the heroine A.

This scene is still more close-up than long-range, and most of the shots are filming the facial expressions of An Jiu and Zheng Yihua, after all, it is not a play.

Just like this moment, when Zheng Yihua finished climbing on An Jiu's body and holding his fists for An Jiu, the lens was pulled onto the faces of the two men.

The focus was directly on the eyes of the two men.

An Jiu's acting skills to this step today are not only the grind of the day after tomorrow, she herself has an excellent talent in acting.

Therefore, when I first filmed in my lifetime, I did not have the experience of completely following each other's emotions, let alone after my superb acting skills.

But at this moment, I came into contact with Zheng Yihua's eyes...

It cannot be said that emotions are completely guided, but it is rare that they are still affected.

In this scene, there is no word between An Jiu and Zheng Yihua, because after their eyes are on the same page, after the emotions in their eyes are revealed, everything on the lens is the camera that hears the sound of police cars in the distance, and the big sisters flee in the wilderness.

But at this moment, I came into contact with The eyes of Zheng Yihua who was distressed, endured the physical pain and gently wanted to comfort her, telling her that she was okay...

The corners of An Jiu's mouth moved slightly, and he couldn't help but say two words: "Don't."

And looking at the person who protected her with her body, there was also pain in his eyes.

But what is more attractive is that in An Jiu's eyes, something is gradually disintegrating...

What disintegrated was the belief that heroine A had previously insisted on being a bad girl.

And an Jiu's originally absent words in the script, the tone of her speech, just brought out all the emotions in her eyes.