Chapter 123

Truly perfect

This is the first time the two have been so intimately in contact.

An Jiu slept not long after, from the city where the crew was located to did not stop at Didu Airport, almost two and a half hours of flight time, An Jiu woke up before the plane dropped.

She relied on Fu Bai to wake up before she got up.

Fu Bai noticed from the moment she opened her eyes that she was awake, and her eyes moved away from the computer in front of her and looked at her.

He said softly to her, "There are still 20 minutes to go, do you want to go back to sleep?"

An Jiu shook his head.

She found that Fu Bai was reading foreign language documents on his computer, obviously at work: "Is it okay for you to suddenly return to China?" Why

Fu Bai suddenly returned to China was naturally for her, and this question was known without asking, so An Jiu did not ask.

In fact, at this moment, An Jiu could also guess Fu Bai's answer.

Fu Bai's ability naturally has a planB, and even if there is no planB, he will definitely tell her that there is no problem.

Fu Bai did not answer this question directly.

He closed the computer that was on his knee and looked at her with a little helplessness in his eyes: "I can't be there, because I have employees."

"But not this one, because I only have one girlfriend." An Jiu could feel from Fu Bai's expression that he was really talking about this.

Saying that she didn't feel was false, she leaned her head back in her chair and narrowed her eyes.

She's also very serious: "There's no guarantee that you'll be there every time, there's always a time when you're stuck in the way of something else, so..."

So she chose to deal with it herself as much as possible.

An Jiu didn't finish her words, she believed that Fu Bai could understand it, but she didn't expect that Fu Bai would intercept her words almost without the slightest hesitation.

"I said it would come to you, it would come to you, Xiao Jiu, you can see."

This is not a big talk, but Fu Bai is really promising.

An Jiu did not push her boyfriend's kindness outwards, she bent her lower lip, quite playfully made a joke: "Do you have a deadline for this commitment, if you are too old to move in the future, I will let you help you take a few steps to do something?"

An Jiu casually joked, she didn't know how much this sentence was lethal to Fu Bai.

If there were no staff on the plane, Fu Bai might really not be able to control the reaction of his own body because he was too happy for the first time in his life.

For example, stand up and walk back and forth a few times inside the cabin, or let An Jiu repeat this sentence several times.

Wait until you're old... Does it mean that in her heart, she has given him a pass to the future, as long as he grasps the direction well.

But in the end, there would be many people here, and he also knew that An Jiu's skin was sometimes very thin.

Instead of making this move, he turned his head sideways and looked out the window.

The plane was flying in the air, it would be night, and it would be dark outside the window, and there was nothing but his own reflection.

From his reflection, he noticed the curvature of the corners of his mouth, as if he had never smiled like this before.

Fu Bai smiled a little, "Then I will bring things to you in my wheelchair."

An Jiu: "Then I will thank you first." When the

plane arrived at Didu Airport, Fu Bai arranged a special car to pick up the accompanying staff, and he and An Jiu returned to the apartment that An Jiu had rented before alone.

Originally, he was going back to the garden-style villa where An Jiu and An Zhao were now living, but Fu Bai said that the first time he saw An Zhao, he still wanted to be formal, so he did not go back.

After the two were officially together at the film festival that day, they flew to the drama group the next day, and they were all in the hotel, which was the place where Fu Bai first came to an jiu to live.

This is an jiu red, Gong Li newly rented the community, not only the security system is good, even the area is very large, in addition to the main bedroom, the guest rooms have two.

Originally, Fu Bai stayed overnight today, and An Jiu prepared a guest room, but in the middle of the night...

An Jiu suddenly woke up, saw Fu Bai sleeping next to him, and woke up confused, only to recall how fu Bai slept next to him.

She had a slight smile in her eyes, and felt that the male color was also a little wrong.

When Fu Bai knocked on her door, she had just finished taking a shower and ran to open the door, when she saw Fu Bai, who had just finished his bath, and his hair was still a little wet, and he was holding a cup in his hand...

An Jiu looked at it a few times before he realized that it was red sugar water.

An Jiu was not surprised that Fu Bai remembered her special day, and when filming "Dachu Fengyun", Fu Bai noticed that her special day had a big reaction, and gave her a prescription that the old Chinese medicine doctor had prescribed to his mother.

They are all boyfriend and girlfriend, and the hotel is often in the same room, and there have been intimate contacts, An Jiu naturally put people into his room. "You're so careful." She also praised Fu Bai.

When she took a sip of the red sugar water, she found that the praise she had just made was really not too suitable, because the temperature of the red sugar water was particularly moderate, and she drank warm and baked, but did not burn her mouth.

Fu Bai watched her drink and did not leave immediately, An Jiu originally thought that he wanted to say something to himself, such as her and Song Yuan.

When there was a disagreement with Song Yuan, An Jiu did not plan to act, originally thinking of compensating himself for all losses, this matter is good for everyone to gather and disperse, will not make a splash on the Internet, did not expect That Song Yuan would come to such a show.

An Jiu knew that this big director wanted to confirm that his thinking was right, and the actor should pay everything for a role, which respected the industry.

An Jiu actually agreed with what he said, that is, "Since you know that you can't act, why do you still have to take it?"

But when she took the play, there was no excitement in the script. Melodrama.

At that time, when it was said that this scene was added, An Jiu directly refused after listening to it.

In the end, Song Yuan thought that he had made a huge compromise, and was willing to let An Jiu not reveal some parts, replace it with a stand-in, and only need to shoot the exposed face scene in this large-scale play.

However this dewy part also includes and the male actors are agitated. Kisses, and even a scene where the male actor touches her body from the front.

An Jiu had thought that Fu Bai was going to ask about this, but it was obvious that Fu Bai respected what she had said before, and she told him to leave it alone, and he really didn't ask a word until she changed her mind.

When she had finished drinking the sugar water, he took the cup from her hand and put it aside, and suddenly motioned to her, and came closer to him.

An Jiu moved her lower body toward the edge of the bed, and as soon as she got closer, she felt Fu Bai's wide palm resting lightly on her waist.

"Fu Bai, I..."

An Jiu's reaction was really like a cat with its tail pinched.

Listen to Fu Bai's gentle and breezy "Huh? She also hurried to explain: "I was only the next day, really not."

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw fu Bai's excitated smile on his lips.

"..."

Fu Bai's long fingers rubbed twice around her waist.

Here you can also see his badness.

Obviously, I am doing very obscure movements on my hands, but the tone is a book of scriptures: "Before I was just a friend, some movements were not suitable for transgression, but now I can help you massage the child, I checked it on the Internet, saying that this will alleviate some soreness." "

Anjiu..."..."

She didn't really want to talk, so she simply let him massage her.

After a while, An Jiu felt the effect, really comfortable a lot, she slowly closed her eyes, ready to enjoy, listened to Fu Bai say to her: "Don't call me Fu Bai later."

An Jiu felt that he was right, so he asked him with a good temper what he should shout.

"Call me Yi Dun." Fu Bai said softly.

"Okay." An Jiu answered.

Probably comfortable being massaged, drowsiness soon welled up, An Jiu lost the last memory of consciousness, and the hand around his waist did not stop moving. It was just that Fu Bai had just covered her with a quilt and was ready to leave, when she woke up again, without completely waking up.

Half awake, she generously patted Fu Bai on the other half of the bed that was empty next to her: "You sleep here." And that's

where it is now.

Moreover, An Jiu obviously felt the arm resting under her neck, and she was afraid that fu Bai's arm would be numb all night, so she gently got up and moved Fu Bai's arm to his own side with the same gentle movement.

Just after it was placed, the arm was placed on her side again as if it had formed a muscle memory.

An Jiu was suspicious that Fu Bai was awake, but she looked carefully for a while and made sure he wasn't awake, and then she put her back on her boyfriend's arm.

It's safe to say or not to say.

She fell into a dream again.

And Song Yuan's incident is not suitable for procrastination.

An Jiu intends to respond in the form of an interview.

This incident is now the most high-profile event in the entertainment industry, and the news that An Jiu is going to be interviewed has just been released, and almost all the media have sent invitations.

In the end, the Anjiu team chose a media that was not the most famous, but had a very good reputation and would never be maliciously clipped.

The interview was scheduled for today, so An Jiu didn't sleep.

However, when she woke up, there was no longer Fu Bai's figure next to her.

When she walked out of the room, she saw the slightly bent waist in front of the open kitchen, preparing for the early monk's figure.

An Jiu hadn't been cold to the moods that were still glued together when she was cooking, but when she came over to Fu Bai's side, she suddenly wanted to hug him from behind, and she thought of doing the same. An Jiu stretched out his arm and grabbed Fu Bai's waist from behind.

Fu Bai's waist feels naturally quite good, and there is not a single strand of donated meat.

"What to eat in the morning?" An Jiu was like a wombat, asking Fu Bai behind his back.

Behind her back, she naturally did not see Fu Bai pause the hand holding the wooden hammer at the moment when she hugged him, and after a slight shock in her eyes, she instantly smiled.

"Porridge and sandwiches." Fu Bai's chest moved slightly, and he smiled back at her.

Sandwiches include omelettes, bacon, tomatoes, pork flosses, and beef dumplings, and the porridge is a small cabbage porridge that is boiled and sticky.

Porridge has always been more with bread, which has a sandwich, it sounds a little unusual, but the last two are very delicious, An Jiu a bite of porridge a sandwich, eating has long forgotten the problem of mismatch, only to feel very delicious, after eating the stomach is also a warm.

Because the breakfast was made by Fu Bai early in the morning, An Jiu still wanted to wash the dishes, after all, he did not consider opening the fire at the beginning, and there was no dishwasher in the apartment.

It was just that she just moved, but she was stopped by Fu Bai, and he asked her, if you even want to wash the dishes, what do you want your boyfriend to do.

An Jiu felt that it sounded very reasonable

In order to reassure Fu Bai, An Jiu told her about the way to deal with it.

So before leaving, Fu Bai proposed to accompany her, and An Jiu readily agreed.

Because this interview is not an entertainment interview, An Jiu just made a very simple makeup, but the shape is simple and beautiful.

She and Fu Bai stayed together, and all the staff in the studio felt how they could have such an eye-catching picture.

The Internet also said that this time An Jiu was deeply involved in public opinion, Fu Bai did not speak out as a boyfriend, and it seemed that he did not like An Jiu in his imagination, after all, the battle between the two of them was so high-profile, and the atmosphere was so high-profile that he did not love to die and live, and he could not afford the melon that netizens ate.

But now when they see Fu Bai who accompanies them, the staff feel that those netizens who say that Fu Bai doesn't like An Jiu so much are really full of food.

The issues of the interview were communicated with the team on An Jiu's side first. An Jiu was interviewed by a female host, who had a good working attitude and a very comfortable tone of voice when communicating.

She first asked An Jiu's first question: how to think of Song Yuan saying that she was disrespectful as an actor.

An Jiu replied, "The most important thing for actors to respect their profession should be to play the role well. Before shooting, you must eat the role thoroughly, use the best performance to present the role when shooting, and let the audience feel that this is not you Anjiu, but that role, which is a kind of honor. An Jiu logic is

particularly clear, when talking about how to see Song Yuan feel that she is not respectful, she is not kind enough to give Song Yuan a polite face again: "I can confidently say that I have done all of the above, so Song Dao wants to press the three words 'disrespectful' on my head, I have opinions." In fact, I agree with Song Dao's sentence 'Since you are not sure to interpret the role well, then don't take this role'. Just when the

host listened to An Jiu as if he was going to take logic into a dead end and wondered whether to warn him out loud, An Jiu threw out the weight of the interview: "But I want to clarify here, the large-scale drama that Song Dao said, so I was arranged for the large-scale drama with the disrespect label, and before I took this role, I received no such drama on the script." The

hostess was professional, not only did not make exaggerated exclamations, but also knew that this was definitely the most valuable news for this interview, and immediately raised her spirits.

Then, the host asked An Jiu how she thought of female artists shooting large-scale scenes.

"All I can say is that everyone has every choice, and there is no distinction between high and low, and as long as this choice does not harm others and society, it should not be criticized." Just like I refused to star, of course, if I knew early on that after taking over the movie, this paragraph would be added to the script, I would not have picked it up from the beginning, and later after knowing, because I could not agree with Song Dao's opinion, so I chose to end the cooperation, this is my choice, I feel that this choice should not be criticized, because I did not hurt anyone; And the female artists who choose to star, this is only their choice, will make this choice, may be in exchange for something, may also be to make the role more saturated, so that the audience can see a more perfect movie, this choice will not hurt anyone, nor should it be criticized and pointed out. "Artists

do not shoot large-scale dramas, and in the case of clearly informing artists, artists have the right to choose not to take this role, rather than not to 'dedicate themselves to art', they are not eligible to be actors, because actors are not equal to nudity. Dew.

When An Jiu said the last words, the female host could not help but want to applaud, and the interview behind went very smoothly.

It is just that the questions on the interview form are all asked, which also means that when the interview is about to end, the host suddenly asked An Jiu a question that was not approved in advance.

"I've seen some netizens say that you don't accept intimate games because of Fu Bai, how do you see this statement?"

In fact, the online saying is that In order to guard Fu Bai like a jade, the host did not ask the original words, if the original words are copied, the heat after the interview is definitely greater.

But even with this question, Millie had already come to this side, ready to interrupt the moderator's question.

This question, if An Jiu answers yes, it will inevitably be labeled as a small pattern and love the brain, if the answer is not, the media will also make a fuss about An Jiu not liking Fu Bai so much. This question was originally a question of being passed by the team before the interview.

It's not easy to answer, and it doesn't have much to do with this time.

An Jiu didn't know that there was still this problem before the interview, and she signaled that Li Li didn't have to come over.

When he faced the lens again, a smile came out of the ribbon on his face.

The host was the one who faced An Jiu the most, and at that moment, he really felt what a smile was.

Then she heard An Jiu's answer.

She listened to An Jiu answer "yes.".

An actor, openly answering for his boyfriend, was unwilling to make intimate scenes.

Even if her boyfriend is the youngest movie emperor in the entertainment industry, Fu Bai, it really makes people feel a little disrespectful.

An Jiu didn't look in the direction where Fu Bai was sitting, but she could feel his gaze fall on her.

In my mind, I not only recalled the kinds after coming to this world, originally just to do the task, but I didn't expect to meet him, and I really only had to hold her in the palm of my hand to protect her, which was also a kind of luck.

Then she had nothing to hide from him.

She liked him too.

The love for him is also very strong.

It doesn't hurt to let him know.

"Just for my personal opinion." An Jiu said: "I think there are always some things that I have to leave to my husband alone, because he is a very important person in my limited life, but other people are not, and I am more selfish and greedy, so I want to leave him a lot of uniqueness."

An Jiu could feel Fu Bai's gaze on her, but she couldn't see it, and just as she said these words, Fu Bai's fingers tightened and loosened, pinched and pinched, repeated, and looked more closely, and even could find his fingers shaking slightly.

It can be predicted that the ups and downs of his state of mind at this moment are uncertain.

An Jiu's interview was urgently edited that afternoon, and the media's official account released a video of the interview in the afternoon.

In the foreshadowing, the host asked An Jiu what he thought of Song Yuan's disrespectful question, and then An Jiu's voice came.

An Jiu's voice only came out for a moment, netizens did not hear what she said, the video changed the picture, at 7 p.m., please wait for the orange media to interview An Jiu exclusively.

Netizens: "Fxxx..."

The heart is really oh...

Omit a string of native languages.

Coupled with the fact that the media has bought hot searches, this wave of publicity is extremely in place, and netizens have been fiercely hung up their appetites.

As soon as the interview was released at 7 p.m., the number of broadcasts directly created a record of celebrity interviews and viewings.

Fu Bai Weibo immediately forwarded this interview, and subtitled: "Every word my wife said is right." Wife

???

Netizens: "!!!!! After

most of the lovers in the entertainment circle were made public, they were still relatively low-profile, and netizens really did not expect that Fu Yingdi, who has always shown a high-profile image, would be so high-profile.

However, everyone's direction is still not deviated, and the focus of attention is still on An Jiu and Song Yuan.

An Jiu said that when she took over the role, there was no such passion scene in the script, which poked at the high point of all the netizens.

If it is really added in the later stage, then An Jiu is not wrong at all, and there is even no need to pay the contract.

So the key to the question now is who an Jiu and Song Yuan are saying is true.

And the real thought of the matter did not make the netizens wait more.

Just twenty minutes after the video was released, the shadow actress Zhuang Xue suddenly posted a Weibo.

Zhuang Xue. "I was 'fortunate' to receive a script invitation before, but because of the sudden itinerary, I was unable to participate in the performance, the truth is indeed as An Jiu said @ An Jiu, the original script did not have any scale of intimate drama, I spoke for An Jiu this time, I want to start from the identity of a female actor, we as actors can be commented, but we have the right to choose to 'dedicate ourselves' to art."

Zhuang Xue's Weibo instantly exploded on the Internet.

[I C, I really don't have a fan wrong person, I snow really three views super positive ah! Aaaah

, good and evil heart, I really believe in An Jiu and Zhuang Xue now, who can understand the evil feeling of that oily color criticizing the old man, now Song Yuan is this image in my heart, I want to vomit. Actresses

help actresses I really love, bad acting skills and moral failure can really be criticized, but can we not use words to push actresses into the fire pit. 【

I didn't expect that Song Dao's late festival would not be guaranteed.】 】

however, there are still some netizens who say that they want to wait for Song Yuan to say anything.

Song Yuan's statement took a long time to come out.

Song Yuan Song directed: "At that time, before signing the contract, we passed with An Jiu, the script may be adjusted and modified at any time during the shooting, An Jiu and her team are agreed, will increase this intimate scene, but also in order to present a better movie, and An Jiu because of the change of the script, said that the performance will be re-performed, regardless of all the efforts made by the crew members before, if this is not disrespectful, then what is it?" And I only said that she was disrespectful, and I did not force her to act, please ask me what is wrong?

Song Yuan obviously avoids the heavy and light, and many netizens also feel that what he says is no problem.

Some netizens instantly supported the Song and Yuan dynasties.

Seeing that the speech was once again biased towards Song Yuan's side, Song Yuan had asked him to speak out and give a producer who said it, but suddenly sent a Weibo.

Fang Tianpeng: "I want to pay anything fair to An Jiu, and I also owe her an apology, because I have only stood up until now, I dare to guarantee that An Jiu is a good actor, the following recording, I dare to guarantee the authenticity of the real name, absolutely without any editing." Fang

Tianpeng's recording lasted two minutes, and the participants included Song Yuan, Fang Tianpeng, the film's assistant director and the script's editor-in-chief.

Mainly Song Yuan was talking, and netizens listened to Song Yuan's words and exploded in an instant.

Especially those netizens who supported Song Yuan just a few minutes ago, they were eager to slap themselves twice.

In the recording released by Fang Tianpeng, a group of people are discussing adding a large-scale drama.

It turned out that when some people came on the stage, it was really a beast with a layer of human skin.

Just like Song Yuan said on Weibo, adding this scene is for the film to be better, but privately removing this layer of human skin is to use a lewd voice to say that An Jiu's figure does not shoot a little dew. The drama of bone is the violent object.

"Oh, Fu Bai is really blessed, you can really get it, unlike us, you can only be full of eyes when shooting, but think about an's face showing that expression, even if you look at it from the monitor, it is enough to enjoy." After discussing the intimate play to Give An Jiujia, Song Yuan said in a vulgar tone.

"Then there will be a few more NG times, and the opportunity is rare." It was the voice of the assistant director, and when he was finished, he heard a group of people in the recording smiling tacitly.

"By the way, I heard that this lady and Fu Bai's family are both well off, and there will be no accidents at that time." The assistant director asked.

Just listen to Song Yuan laugh and say in a voice that does not care: "The better the family of the star, sometimes the more they want to prove that they do not have to rely on the background, but they are more obedient than those who have been crawling all the way." The

assistant director: "Also, but those who have no background do not dare not listen, you see your daughter, last time so many people did not obediently listen." The

recording stopped here, and every netizen who listened to the recording felt so angry that the whole person was going to explode.

What a great director with prestige, this is simply a beast.

They only have two thoughts in their hearts, one is that they are distressed by An Jiu, or that the beautiful woman runs fast, and who is the dry daughter of Song Yuan in the recording?

So many people, don't you mean...

My, what a beast.

Soon after the recording broke out, Song Yuanyu became a hit in the entertainment circle.

And this is only the beginning, this usually positive image of the big director, a lot of sensational things have also been exposed on the Internet at the beginning.

Some actresses spoke up, saying that they had received threats from Song Yuan before, saying that if they did not satisfy him and did not listen, they would replace her hard-won roles.

Another gua said that the economic problems of the Song and Yuan should be carefully investigated, and secretly submitted that he was involved in xiqian.

It has also been revealed that Song Yuan likes to suppress some young but capable directors, and even grab their film inspiration in a bright and just way.

The Song and Yuan dynasties collapsed completely.

However, the dry daughter mentioned in the recording, in the end, the netizens did not dig out how to dig out, it should be protected, and after eating melon, the netizens also woke up to the fact that the dry daughter was actually a victim and should not be pickpocketed.

After An Jiu finished recording the interview, she flipped through Weibo before going to bed, and she asked Fu Bai, who looked completely unimportant to Weibo, "Why does Fang Tianpeng have a recording?" Aren't you going to say that?

Fu Bai felt that it was really difficult to fool his girlfriend.

Who made this man of his family so clever.

He had to tell the truth.

Just when he knew that An Jiu took over the film, he investigated the main people involved in this film, and naturally found that Song Yuan had problems, and Fang Tianpeng was an upright person, so he used the relationship to ask Fang Tianpeng to take care of An Jiu, if An Jiu could finish filming this movie calmly, naturally nothing happened, if someone wanted to cause trouble, the person designated not to mix in the entertainment circle.

After Listening to Fu Bai's explanation, An Jiu did not feel that Fu Bai was taking care of things, nor did he say that he could take care of himself and not need him to take care of it.

There is a saying that when I am alone, I can also live a clear day, but when you come, you are surprised.

Fu Bai, who had finished speaking, tickled his fingers and motioned for him to lean over.

When Fu Bai leaned her head over, she "took a bite" on his face.

The next thing, of course, is self-evident.

The incident on the Internet for several days ended with Song Yuan being arrested by the police for investigation.

In the president's office of Hua Xia's Investment Group, an Zhao listening system told him the end of Song Yuan and other participants, and with the pressure of the Fu family, Song Yuan's crimes would definitely not fall lightly, and no one else could run.

But after listening to what the system said, the person sitting in the boss's chair didn't seem to be satisfied.

Anzhao's lips were born like his sister's, extremely good-looking, but thinner than his sister's, making his whole face look even more cold.

After listening to the system's words, the words that came out of his mouth did not have any temperature. "I remember that in the data you found, there were many people who were forced to commit themselves to him, including a few men, and presumably these people must hate him to the bone." Then the

system witnessed its master calling the secretary in, instructing the secretary to contact the people he mentioned above, to take these people to the place where Song Yuan was supervised, and to tell these people that no matter what happened to Song Yuan, they did not need to be held responsible.

After the secretary withdrew, the system thought about it, and then said: "To the master, there are still some bad words about the sister on the Internet, saying that the sister does not accept the intimate drama, too high, I am afraid that there will be no drama at all, do you need to block these words?" "

The system says that the blocking is to make these statements have no traffic at all, except for the publisher himself, who will no longer be seen by anyone.

This is completely pediatrics for its advanced intelligence.

"No." Not only did Anzhao not care, but his reaction to these comments seemed to be somewhat pleasant.

The system feels that the human mind can be really complex.

It naturally did not know that this was because An Zhao fully believed in his sister's ability, and if his sister could only rely on those guts and crooked idol dramas to walk in the entertainment circle, he would personally persuade his sister, or pack up and marry his brother-in-law as soon as possible and have children, and give him a baby girl early.

Facts have proved that Anzhao's guess is not wrong.

At that time, those who said that An Jiu would only narrow the path of the play and did not have a drama became the material for being turned over and slapped.

They all said that Fu Bai was the youngest film emperor, and at the beginning they all said that An Jiu was not worthy of Fu Bai.

However, a year later, when An Jiu stepped onto the podium of the most gold-worthy film festival and received the post-film trophy from the award guest, netizens were shocked to find that the year An Jiu became the film queen, her age was several years younger than when Fu Bai became the film emperor.

I'm sorry, Mrs. Fu, before we had eyes and talked too loudly.

In fact, An Jiu has not yet married Fu Bai, but because of this year, the two were on Weibo...

It is not a show of love, but when the two are difficult to interact, the way they talk to each other is obviously more like a husband and wife than a couple, so that the netizens are drunk and dreamy, so gradually they use Mrs. Fu to call An Jiu.

An Jiu himself didn't mind.

Anyway, she recognized Fu Bai, and at the same time, she also knew that someone really wanted to marry her.

I'm afraid that Mr. Fu himself has not yet discovered that the book in which he recorded his inspiration for proposing had already been secretly read by her.

Why was An Jiu sure that her dust didn't know about this, after all, he was so clever, maybe it was the anti-routine deliberately letting her see.

That's because all his passwords, Anjiu, knew it, but locked the laptop's safe, and he never told her.

An Jiu is also really bored, she had a sudden fantasy one day, she was alone at home, changing the numbers to try one by one, it took almost a day, and really let her try it.

Then she found the notebook that recorded the proposal idea.

Many of the above are Fu Bai's preferences that she discovered from the interaction.

There are also several marriage proposal plans that have been completed, no matter which one, when used in marriage proposals, should be able to be admired and cried by other girls, but Fu Bai still seems to feel imperfect.

On the day after An Jiu took the film, after the end of the film festival, he held a celebration feast with the people in the studio.

From the time An Jiu received the award to the celebration banquet, not a single tear fell out of his eyes, but Gong Li, the agent, cried into a tear.

In the evening, Fu Bai squeezed his girlfriend who had just won the shadow queen, and asked with a soft smile: "An Ying hou, after getting the shadow queen, what reward do you need?" Then

, he listened to An Yinghou's head and said, "Fu Yingdi, I see the book where you recorded your proposal plan."

An Jiu obviously felt Fu Bai stunned.

After Fu Bai was slightly stunned, he nodded the tip of the nose of the person under him, and he didn't know whether to tell An Jiu or comfort himself: "It's okay, I saw it when I saw it, anyway, it wasn't a plan that had already been finalized."

But he didn't expect that An Jiu's look suddenly turned a few points straight, and he said to him clearly word by word: "Yi Dust, in fact, what I want is not a marriage proposal that is perfect enough to be impeccable, you can now feel the wedding ring for me to wear, even if I marry you, I think it is really perfect, is not it..."

An Jiu close to Fu Bai's ear, Whispered a few words to him.

In response to her, Fu Bai suddenly got up, then walked to the desk in the bedroom, and from the first cabinet on the left, took out a box that looked invincible.

Then he walked to the edge of the bed, and as soon as his long legs moved, he got down on one knee.

The box is not beautiful, but after opening, even if An Jiu has seen many jewelry, after all, her grandmother's old man can be regarded as a heavy lover of jewelry, and she is a collector in this regard, but she is still admired by the wedding ring in front of her.

She also thought about it and said that she really did not expect that Fu Bai was really ready for the engagement ring.

Fu Bai also completely carried out what she said, and after taking out the wedding ring, he directly took her hand and put the ring on the finger of her left hand.

Obviously, she said it herself, but after she was really put on the wedding ring directly, An Jiu still couldn't help but be embarrassed: "You really don't ask me if I want to?" "Don't

ask." Fu Bai got back on the bed, grabbed her, gave her a very tight hug, and whispered in her ear, "Mrs. Fu, is it time to create a man as you say?" The

words that An Jiu had just said in Fu Bai's ear were, "I think it is truly perfect, can we have a little prince or a little princess?" The