The girlfriend who was as beautiful as a fairy was gone.

Seeing Shen Jiaze's reply, An Jiu was shocked.

Today, Sanding prepared a press release and a hot search for her, but all the preparations were only for Ni Man.

After all, Manzi Ni does not pay attention to others, and his clothes are scratched when he wants, and he always has to bear some consequences.

But whether it is a hot search or a press release, it is not the time now, but after the end of the dinner.

An Jiu did not reply to Shen Jiaze again, but opened Weibo.

The hot search has almost been wrapped up in today's fashion dinner, and it can be seen that the netizens are really interested in this dinner, and every relevant hot search point is filled with discussions among the netizens.

After all, the stars are fighting for melons, and they are really delicious to eat.

Among the more than 30 artists who are here today, many of them also bring their own traffic.

In these hot searches, An Jiu saw at a glance the hot search related to himself, currently ranked 3rd in the hot search, and there was a "boiling" word behind it, which proved that the heat of this hot search was very impressive.

But see the words... The heat of this hot search is not high.

Because this word is not An Jiu's single hot search, but also brought Fu Bai.

Even if you take Fu Bai with you, you can't write it clearly, and there are only two people's names in the article # An Jiu _ Fu Bai #.

Clicked in to see, only to know that it was because she was cue for her interview today, so I mentioned Fu Bai, I don't know, just look at this word, I guess I think it is possible to think that the two are together.

And the square that this hot search now clicked into was similar to what An Jiu expected.

Except for a few weibo posts with marketing accounts explaining how things were going and accompanied by Videos of Anjiu's interview, the rest have been killed by Fu Bai's fans.

Most of the fans are still polite in terms of language, but they just say that Fu Bai is currently filming, so let everyone not take him. And combined with the interview video in this hot search, tell the melon-eating crowd that if they are interested, they can remember to watch "Dachu Fengyun".

But there are still some fans, directly on Weibo to stamp the heat of An Jiu rub, cooperation once on the hold.

An Jiu withdrew from Weibo.

She first looked around at the dinner party, and after seeing that Shi Chengjie was talking to a middle-aged man, she did not go to Find Shi Chengjie, but directly contacted Liang Li on WeChat.

Gong Li quickly returned the news: "This hot search has nothing to do with us, it was bought by the organizer, when it was on, the position was only a dozen, and later because Fu Bai's fans controlled the heat search, so the heat went up.

An Jiu didn't say anything to Gong Li again.

After thinking about it, she planned to talk to Fu Bai anyway. So she directly quit the chat box with GongLi and sent a message to Fu Bai: "The organizer of today's event, bought me and your hot search, sorry, caused you unnecessary trouble. I

don't know if Fu Bai is filming now, and there is no immediate recovery.

But Li Li sent a message again: "Yes, forgot to tell you one thing, because you and Ni Man's dress today are more colliding, so now you and her, mentioned by netizens a lot of times, she now has a word related to the dress hanging on the hot search, which her fan speech is particularly unfriendly to you, you don't pay attention to it.

An Jiu knew which hot search Millie was talking about, and she had just seen it when she was looking for her own hot search.

Seeing Ni Man's hot search notes, she laughed in her heart at that time.

Because ni man's team bought what hot search is not good, but bought is #Ni Man _xx super season fairy skirt first wear".

The press releases are also emphasizing the blue blood brand's super season and world first wear, and the fans are also looking like honor, praising Niman's fashion resources.

When Li Li said it was unfriendly, she naturally meant that Ni Man's fans held Ni Man in the sky and stepped on An Jiu to the ground.

Just like at this moment, Ni Man's hot search point went in, and there was a Weibo posted by an id called "I only love Xiao Ni in this life".

"Key point, xx super season world first wear! I'm just a lollipop. Some wild (chicken patterns) are really better than, please wear the same brand of dresses first and then compare the flowers, otherwise how can you compare with our princesses?

An Jiu calmly withdrew from Weibo.

There is a saying about how it comes... The higher you jump, the more painful the fall.

Then let them jump again.

After making sure that Fu Baiyi had not replied, An Jiu pressed the phone.

Towards the end of the dinner party, there was a group of photos.

During the banquet, it is estimated that the celebrities who came to this dinner have paid attention to the hot search, so An Jiu can feel that many lines of vision are moving between her and Ni Man.

When taking the photo, Shi Chengjie did not stand in front, but went to An Jiu's side, he looked obviously in a good mood, and said to An Jiu in a low voice: "Ni Man estimated that he had received the news, knowing that the dress on your body was the same brand and super season of high-end, so it was already starting to artificially reduce heat, but even if she withdrew the heat search, after the dinner party, I would arrange the press release for her, thinking that we should ignore the previous suspicions and dream about it." After

a series of things, naturally controlled by the Sanding Public Relations Department, there was no need for An Jiu to intervene.

To Shi Chengjie's words, An Jiu just nodded.

However, sensing that Shi Chengjie had finished speaking, his eyes still did not move away, and An Jiu looked at him doubtfully.

Then I listened to Shi Chengjie say without end: "I really don't know what some people think, in my opinion, you just look very beautiful and don't have to pick." Combined

with the things mentioned earlier, An Jiu naturally believed that Shi Chengjie had seen the words of Ni Man's fans, so he said this.

"Thank you, rest assured, I didn't take those comments to heart." An Jiu returned to Shi Chengjie and retracted his gaze to look at the lens.

Hearing the words "comment", Shi Chengjie knew that An Jiu had misconstrued his meaning.

But he didn't correct it.

Is it difficult for him to tell her -- the one I mentioned that you are not good-looking is not Ni Man's fan, but Lu Jin?

Shi Chengjie felt that it was okay.

This matter also has to start from the text message he sent to Lu Jin today that "it is a pity to break up with An Jiu".

Lu Jin replied at the time, "? "In the future, I should have asked him why he said this.

He directly saved two pictures of An Jiu's style this evening from the Internet and sent the pictures to Lu Jin.

[How, beautiful or not?] I'll just say it's a pity that a fairy-like girlfriend is gone. A

few pointsAfter the hour, he received a reply from Lu Jin.

Lu Jin: "Generally, I don't feel sorry." After

the dinner, An Jiu first returned to today's styling studio, and naturally someone sent the dress back to the brand side.

Because Gong Li still had some things to deal with here in the imperial capital, so tonight An Jiu and Xu Yueyue returned to J City together.

Before going to the airport, An Jiu told Xu Yueyue that he would take Shen Jiaze's private plane, and Xu Yueyue opened his mouth in surprise in advance, and when he really got on Shen Jiaze's plane, he was very calm.

Shen Jiaze was sitting on the couch looking at the computer, and when he saw An Jiu come up, he only looked at her and didn't say anything.

It wasn't until he found out that An Jiu had noticed his assistant on this occasion and had doubts on his face that he explained: "I will stay in J City for a while after this time."

An Jiu just nodded his head on his face, but in his heart he thought of the plot in the original work.

It seems that the main line has developed, and Shen Jiaze is jealous because Wen Qiao and other male artists are close.

At this moment, An Jiu suddenly listened to Xu Yueyue, who was sitting next to her, burst out a burst of laughter.

Not only An Jiu looked at her, but even Shen Jiaze and his assistant looked over.

Xu Yueyue stopped laughing and blushed.

She blushed and said to An Jiu, "Sister An Jiu, I laugh because of the Weibo sent by the marketing account, you see.

Xu Yueyue moved the phone over.

It is an official entertainment number of Weibo.

"Today An Jiu and Ni Man wore xx dresses to attend the fashion dinner, before Ni Man fans thought that An Jiu was wearing a miscellaneous brand, claiming that they would be able to wear the same brand dress one day to compare, but the face was too fast like a dragon curly, there were fashionable bloggers pulled out An Jiu's dress today, not only with Ni Man from the same brand, but also from the super season couture series, forcing the grid to completely hang Ni Man, the two wear the same for the first time, and both are pink, Who do you think will be better tonight? The

comments at the bottom have reached more than two thousand.

With the participation of real passers-by and Ni Man's family, Ni Man fans obviously failed to control the success.

Love to sleep and sleep: hahahahaha laughed at me to death, I said why Ni Man just obviously in the high super season first wear hot search can not see it, the reason is here.

A few autumns in life: just blowing on the face, I see how Ni Sister fans still blow, and then sincerely say, her face is really clear and watery too vegetarian, although I don't like An Jiu, but on the looks, she does not even have half of An Jiu, and her fans are also harmful today.

The front is almost all laughing at Ni Man, until the sixth article, there is a criticism of Ni Man fans: no comparison, today's Ni Ni Chaomei, we can't collect the beautiful picture, don't cue us, please some people blow b independently.

An Jiu flipped over here, returned the phone to Xu Yueyue, and did not go to see the square of #An Jiu _xx Super Season Couture Dress.#

So I didn't see in the square, there were two gifs of her attending dinner tonight, more and more people were sending them, and it was rare to be accompanied by a howl when they mentioned her.

On the set of the filming of "Dachu Wind and Clouds", Assistant Fu Bai received a call from the agent.

"Hey, brother."

After hearing what the agent said on the phone, the assistant was stunned.

As soon as Fu Bai finished the play, the assistant hurriedly ran over and was about to open his mouth, but after seeing the bruises on Fu Bai's hands, his attention turned to the above, revealing a look of concern: "Boss, your hand is injured, I will go to the doctor." As

an ancient costume drama, there are not many plays in Dachu Fengyun, so the drama group also has a medical team.

"No." Fu Bai replied, and looking at his look, he knew that he did not take this scratch to heart at all. "There is a medicine box in the car, just eliminate the poison yourself."

And when he got to the car, the assistant looked at him and refused to help him disinfect, he took the cotton signature dipped in iodine, and Fu Bai, who was wiping the wound, thought of the agent who wanted him to tell him, thought about it, and the assistant still gave himself a bold.

First, he tried to open his mouth and said, "Boss, you went on a hot search with Teacher An Jiu today." Fu

Bai's movement stopped.

"What's wrong?" Instead of going to Weibo, he asked his assistant directly, who had been shooting all day today without even looking at his phone.

The assistant explained the matter one by one, and finally said: "The host asked Mr. An Jiu in the interview whether his performance in the play met your expectations, and then Mr. An Jiu said that this question should be asked to you personally." After the

assistant finished speaking, he did not hear his boss respond, and could not help but look at his boss.

After seeing the smile at the corner of Fu Bai's lips, his whole body was stunned.

Because he had followed Fu Bai for so long, he had never seen his boss before, and his look was so gentle.

"Well, I see." Fu Bai said.

But I don't know if it's the assistant's mistake, I always feel that my boss's words are not answering him.

The author has something to say:

An Jiu: "You should ask Fu Bai himself about this question.

Fu Bai: "Well, I see. "Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution Oh ~

thank you to the little angel who irrigated [nutrient solution]:

Cathy 6 bottles; Weiyang 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!