Chapter 1-10

First actively dumped

the male protagonist system 01. "You so agreed? No opinion of resistance at all?

If 01 had a substance, An Jiu would have glanced at it in confusion, but unfortunately 01, who claimed to be the maintenance system of the novel world, did not.

So An Jiu just asked, "The person who just looked impatient and wanted to sign a contract with me was you, and I agreed, so why are you still hesitant?"

01 was stunned, did not dare to speak again, afraid of saying more wrong, it was difficult to find a host that made it satisfied to want to jump in place, but did not want to mess up this transaction for its own reasons.

So it immediately changed its strategy: "Good host, then I will now open different planes through the tunnel and send your soul to the world of fiction that is going to complete the mission this time."

"01 began the operation, to locate the surface, adjust the time to cross the surface...

However, looking at the calm on An Jiu's face, it still couldn't help but spit in his mind: "Well, will I wonder if I can blame me?!"

This mission to cross to the aspect of a certain novel, but to save the male partners who are disturbed by certain factors and have headaches!

Although the host can also get luck from these male partners, the luck must also be exchanged for the good feelings of the male partners, and 1 point of good feelings is exchanged for a little luck, that is, the host needs to collect 180 points of good feelings from the male partners in order to exchange them for 180 points of luck, and use these luck to wake up her brother. This

time, there are three targets for the mission, on average, and you have to get 60 good feelings from each male partner.

The greatest goodwill that can be had for a person is 100, so the goodwill of 60 is equivalent to the level of friends who can make friends.

At least in the system's view, it is not less at all.

What's more, the identity of the host who has crossed the past this time is only a female partner in the novel, and the male partners like the female protagonist, it is even more difficult to get a good feeling.

It may be inevitable to do something small and ask which girl is willing to be wronged and seek perfection.

Before choosing a host, it naturally also understands the situation of its host.

In this world, the identity of its host is the unique movie star in the entertainment circle, not only countless fans, but also a variety of second- and third-generation chasers with top positions.

It had always been only a share of being held, so hearing An Jiusi's unhesitating answer, 01 was surprised.

If An Jiu heard 01's complaint, he would definitely laugh.

In her short life before the car accident, her energy was focused on career and friendship, but she never tried to put it on other boys except her brother.

Love is such a thing that her parents brought her too much shadow, so that An Jiu lost interest in this thing when she was a child.

Her father's and mother's affairs are more complicated, and it is not an exaggeration to make the most bloody TV series.

To put it simply, it can be summarized in a few sentences.

It's just that her dad has a new family, and her mother can't stand to commit suicide.

After her mother's death, her father estimated that the person he loved the most was still his wife, and could not accept the fact that his wife would leave forever, so he left An Jiu, who had just turned 10, and An Zhao, who was 6 years old, and committed suicide.

An Jiu naturally cried, but the extreme sadness, later turned into resentment and hatred, in recent years this hatred has dissipated a lot, recalling her biological parents, can also do cold eyes, the inner fluctuations are much less.

However, the side effects left behind are too great, and ordinary social interaction is fine, but her ability to love people, in addition to giving an aftercare, seems to have been lost to everyone else.

When 01 appeared, it was she and An Zhao just encountered a car accident.

Her soul was detached from her body, watching the health care workers squeeze their brows to give way to the media.

Arriving at the hospital, the doctor determined that her life characteristics were over, declaring that Anzhao had fallen into a coma, and the chance of waking up was very small, and she was afraid that she would become a vegetative person.

01 There is no entity, so An jiu just listened to the voice in the air: "An Jiu, are you willing to sign a contract with me?" I can save your brother.

If it was usual, An Jiu thought that she was hallucinating at most, but she herself was currently in a soul state, so she still answered the call and asked what the voice meant.

01 first seriously explained her origins to her, calling herself the maintenance system of the novel world.

This time, the world of a novel it is responsible for has been disturbed by unknown factors, and the male protagonists and male partners with the strongest luck have been greatly affected, and the male protagonist can automatically resist because of the protagonist's light ring, but the male partners have physiological headaches with extremely strong pain.

And once the male partners can't bear this torture, choose to live lightly, or have an accident because of their mental trance, the whole world will deviate from the track and go to destruction.

After testing, An Jiu is the only candidate who can synthesize this unknown factor.

In exchange, as long as An Jiu is willing to go over that world and help the male partners avoid headaches, then after she collects enough luck from the male partner, 01 will use the qi she collected to wake An Zhao from the vegetative state, and open the plane channel to send An Zhao to that world as well.

Hearing that not only can he save his brother, but also meet again, An Jiu naturally will not hesitate!

Don't say that just to get the good feelings of the male partners, in order to collect luck from them, is to let her exchange her life again, she will not blink.

After all, Ann took care of her all, and an took care of her, and her life was complete.

Without Anzhao, she regarded her life as thin as a wing.

So listen to 01 say that the tunnel has been opened and is about to take place for soul crossing... An Jiu also did not speak out again and raised any objections.

She felt only her soul, was sucked by a suction force, and then completely lost consciousness.

So she didn't come in time to hear 01's apologetic cries.

"Ah, host! I can't stand you, I accidentally set the time forward a day..."

01 should also realize that at this moment, An Jiu could not hear it talking, and his voice weakened unconsciously. "I originally wanted you to wear it to the original body, which belonged to the calm day, so that you could also get familiar with the environment of that world, but now you accidentally went forward a day, and this day the original body and the male protagonist not only met, but

01 I wanted to cry a little, and my brain was filled with guilt for a moment.

When An Jiu woke up, he only felt that his head was particularly heavy.

She slowed down before she opened her eyes.

The ceiling of the room is the first to be seen.

The ceiling ceiling is extremely designed, and it is covered with gorgeous crystal lamps, which are bright and not soft, and An Jiu can't help but slightly squint his eyes to avoid these rays.

When I slightly adapted, I re-examined the surrounding environment.

You can see that this should be a bedroom.

Coincidentally, it was at this time that a memory that did not belong to her suddenly sprang up in her mind, and it seemed that it should be the memory of the previous owner of the body, that is, the original owner.

Like a movie fast-forward, a frame skimmed by, and it took only a few minutes for An Jiu to receive the memory of the original owner.

The final freeze-framed picture made An Jiu can't help but change his face.

System 01 had already introduced her to the basics of the world.

He even showed her the original novel that derived from this world.

This is a novel of the heroine's entertainment circle and constant attack.

What is different from other novels is that the heroine's road from newcomer to best actress is not bumpy, there is no heartache that has been boiled into a horn for many years, on the contrary, it can be called smooth.

Because in addition to the heroine Guanghuan, there are many men who are the lions of heaven, who fall under her charm and are willing to escort her.

For example, the heroine just debuted, she met the childhood bamboo horse, that is, one of the male partners in the novel, and the president of the largest domestic entertainment company who was very protective of her.

Seeing this, some people may wonder that since the bamboo horses who grew up together when they were young are the presidents of the largest entertainment company in The country, the heroine's family situation should not be bad.

Relying on her own family lineage, it is estimated that she can also stand firmly in the entertainment circle, so why rely on others to escort her?

Speaking of family lineage, it can really be regarded as the only deficiency in the heroine's smooth life.

The life of the heroine when she was a child can be said to be a princess-like life, but just when the heroine was about to graduate from primary school, because her father's investment failed, the princess life was completely far away from her.

Later, even though the heroine's father cleared the debt, he did not make a comeback in his career.

It was not until the heroine entered the entertainment circle and became famous that the heroine's father used the funds given by the heroine to start a new business.

As the male partner of the female protagonist Bamboo Horse, the family situation is completely opposite to the female protagonist's family.

From the real estate into the entertainment industry, it has been out of control, investing in many films, many of which have entered the forefront of the box office in film history, invested in the production of TV dramas, and many dominate the top of the annual ratings.

It has a number of first-line, and even super-first-line film and television superstars.

When the male supporting father retreated behind the scenes and handed over the company to the male supporting father, the company had already become the largest entertainment company in the country.

The female protagonist just entered the entertainment circle, although she also suffered some suppression because she did not have a backstage, but fortunately, before she suffered from the real insult, she met a boy who had not been seen for many years.

The male partner has a good feeling for the female protagonist since he was a child, and it can be said that the female protagonist has always been the existence of the white moonlight in the male partner's heart.

Meet again, how can the male partner let himself miss the ome that he liked when he was a child! Therefore, after knowing the heroine's entertainment circle dream, he directly helped the heroine pay the default with the original company and signed the heroine to his own company.

If it were not for the complexity of the people in this circle, I am afraid that the heroine is too eye-catching and jealous, and the male partner just signed the heroine in, and he wants to give the heroine the treatment that only the first-line stars of the company have.

However, after careful consideration, although it was temporarily abandoned, the treatment given to the female owner was also inferior to that of those who were small red flowers in the company.

For example, the best brokers, experienced assistants, when the red traffic actresses are scratching their heads, the comprehensive art film and television resources...

As for why the male partner has paid so much, it is still only a male match?

Of course, it is because compared to the male partner, the male protagonist of this book is not less than the existence of more.

And the body that An Jiu wore this time, coincidentally, actually happened to be dressed as the ex-girlfriend of the male protagonist in the book.

In fact, it is not appropriate to say that the ex-girlfriend is not appropriate, after all, those who can afford the three words "ex-girlfriend" must also be lovers and have to talk about love.

As for the original body and the male protagonist, it is not so much that they are boyfriend and girlfriend, but rather that they are... Bed 0 companions?

After Receiving the original memory, An Jiu's face changed color because the last picture belonging to the original memory was that the male protagonist entered the bedroom from the study room and went directly to the bathroom.

The identity of the original body, like the heroine, is also a newcomer actor who has just entered the entertainment circle.

And the female protagonist now has a male partner, the resources make people envious to the eyes, the original body borrows the current relationship with the male protagonist, in terms of resources, it can also be called fish deshui.

It's just that unlike the heroine, the heroine gets the resources, that is, she rides on the wind, and the original body, the resources eat in, the fart can't jump out of one without saying, and can also recruit a bunch of black for herself.

However, the original body itself does not seem to care about these, only a few days ago was the whole network a wave, but the silk does not affect the original body in the good mood after knowing that the male protagonist is going to come today, from the morning to know the news, the smile at the corner of the mouth has not gone down.

An Jiu is not the original body that has love for the male protagonist and asks for something.

Her mission in this world has nothing to do with the male protagonist.

To put it bluntly, she does not intend to continue to maintain the relationship between the original body and the male protagonist with the male protagonist.

According to the development of the plot in the novel, after the male protagonist is moved by the female protagonist, he will take the check and resources and leave.

Instead of waiting to be sent off, it is better to take the initiative to dump the male protagonist first.

And it was then that she heard the clear opening of the bathroom door.

The author has something to say: