❛𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃.

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗬𝗔𝗥𝗗.
𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧,
𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗢 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪.
𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗪 𝗔 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗬,
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦, 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DEAN WINCHESTER DIDN'T know he had a daughter. It wasn't his intention, but sometimes after killing a monster, the girl is grateful. He didn't expect a sixteen year old to call one of his old burner phones claiming to be his daughter.

JUPITER DE LA CROIX NEVER knew her father, but when her mother disappears leaving behind only a cryptic note and a phone number, she comes face to face with the man she'd only heard about in stories.

DEAN WASN'T FIT to be a father, especially now, with the mark on his arm and the evil tainting his soul. But the moment he laid eyes on Jupiter, he wanted to be better, to be the dad he never got to be and the dad he never got to have.

JUPITER WAS HOLY. She was born with a mark of her own, Sigillum Divina, the seal of the divine, taking form as an oddly shaped birthmark on her right forearm. She had no idea what it truly meant until she met her father. Sigillum Divina was sign she had been touched by God, had grace woven through the blood in her veins, had her soul personally handcrafted and shaped by God. Jupiter de la Croix was made to die and Sam Winchester was to be the one to kill her.

SAM AND DEAN Winchester haven't killed each other yet, and God was growing increasingly bored by their defiance. But sixteen years ago, God made a backup plan. He stacked all the dominoes and waited for them to fall. Monster terrorizes girl, boy saves girl, boy and girl hook up, girl ends up pregnant, sixteen years later girl is whisked off the face of the Earth, leaving a daughter in search of her father. When Jupiter meets Dean, He just has to sit back and watch the final dominoes tip and fall.

SAM WINCHESTER WILL kill the girl, and Dean Winchester will kill him in a murderous rage. Simple. Except this universe's Sam and Dean have a nasty habit of evading His plan, and Jupiter de la Croix seems to be following in her father and uncle's footsteps.

OR

In which God had the perfect plan but Winchesters in this universe hate to listen.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━