"Oh what do you want it to be?" I ask.

"A miscarriage, ion want no more fucking kids." She says taking me off guard.

What is wrong with her? 😧

Thank God Prince opens the door. I hop up and walk to him.

"It was nice meeting you... CB." I wave.

"You too." She smiles.

He closes the door and grabs my hand. We walk back into the main room with the others and everybody looks again. Why these niggas stare so fucking hard?

"Prince!" Dummy yells from a different room.

"Just stay right here. If anyone bother you just call out fa me. I'll be right back." He jogs to a different room.

I just awkwardly stand in the middle of the room, staring at the walls in attempt to avoid eye contact with these niggas.

"What's yo name?" Some skinny nigga with a mini afro and his back hunched forward walks up to me.

"Jream." I force a smile to seem friendly.

"That's crazy cuz I swear I saw you in mines." He bites his lip while rubbing his hands together.

"Niggaaa." I shake my head.

"So baby whatchu on?" He grabs at my ass and I smack his hand away.

"Damn youn gotta be like that sexy." He licks his lips.

"PRINCEEEE!" I scream at the top of lungs.

The dude turns around as Prince comes out with Dummy right behind him.

"What?" He looks at me.

"He touched my butt." I point to the dude.

"Oh shit, this you Prince? Ian even know, my bad ma'am I'm sorry." He apologizes to me as Prince mugs him.

"Bow at her feet nigga." Prince stares at the nigga with a menacing look.

"Huh?" The dude scrunches his face up.

"You can't hear?"

He reluctantly kneels down and bows at my feet, apologizing incessantly.

"Aight, we gone, c'mon." He pulls me with him out the door.

"I'm bout sick of you grabbing on me." I mug him up and down.

He opens the driver's side then lets me go and walks around to the passenger's side. I'm confused cuz ian driving.

"Prince-"

"Get in, you driving." He cuts me off.

I get in and immediately adjust the seat. I can't see past the steering wheel the way he been driving all leaned back n shit.

"How do you drive like this?" I push the seat forward and tilt the rear view mirror.

"With ease." He shrugs, reclining in his seat.

"Where am I even going?" I ask after putting on my seatbelt.

"Gps." He says simply.

I start driving and his phone gives me directions. I hope this shit is right and we don't end up in fucking Mexico or sum shit.

He takes his hat off and puts it over his face while laying all the way back. He must trust me to go asleep while I'm in control of his car. I could go straight to the police.

"You sleep?" I ask.

"I'm just resting my eyes luh ma." He says making me smile again. There he go with that nickname.