Prologue

What happens when the time comes to choose the next boss? Who should it be? Xanxus? Probably not, but he's certainly a candidate. Maybe... one of the Sawada twins? Yes. They're descended from Primo. They would certainly both make a great boss. But only one can be boss. Which one should it be?

Isn't that a no brainer?

Yes. The one who will be the next Vongola boss, Vongola Decimo, will be...

Sawada Takeo.

.....

Sawada Tsunayoshi, or Tsuna for short, sat in his room. His computer held a tiny light bulb which was blinking at him. He decided he would check it later, after school when he had more time.

Keeping a careful, emotionless face, he made his way downstairs, only to be greeted by his grumpy brother.

"Oi, Dame-Tsuna. Going to school? Why bother, you never do anything right anyway!" Sawada Takeo said with a grin. Takeo was pretty much Tsuna's carbon copy, although there was also the fact that his hair wasn't quite as brown (or gravity-defying), and that he was taller (despite being younger) than Tsuna.

Takeo got no reaction from his older brother. His grin turned into a frown. As Tsuna came down the stairs, Takeo stuck out his leg, effectively tripping him.

"I said don't bother."

It was a true fact that Tsuna was mistreated by his younger brother, albeit also true that Tsuna let him do so.

He needed to protect his false pretense, or everyone would know.