1. Wrong Timing!

Author's note: im gonna fucking kill myself🥲

"We'll see you in a week honey!" "Be safe!" They said as they immediately left the house. I volunteered to stay while they go on a family vacation. Without me. I saigh as i plop down the couch and turn on the tv as i opened disney and click to watch Encanto. Im at the part where they're all getting ready for the ceremony when i get a notification, i pause the movie and look at my notifications, that's weird. I turned off my notifications hours ago. I open it and it led me to a website that looked like it wont steal my information. "Welcome! To the Encanto experience! Would you like to play?" It popped up on my screen i clicked yes and it loaded to a short quiz with random questions, "what's your name?" "What element do you like the most?" "Would you like powers?" My answers were "carmen, earth, yes" when i clicked yes it led me to some menu where there were instructions, oh its a game. I skipped it and click i understand and i agree. Suddenly there was an earthquake and a big crack on the ground opened infront of me. I was pushed in my who knows what and as i was falling for what ended up feeling like an eternity i saw flowers engulf me, as they finally disappeared i looked at my hands and....they looked animated.....i look at my surroundings and i saw the characters of Encanto right infront of me, "hi?" I said, they didn't take that too well. Alma ordered luisa to pick me up but i ran, then somehow vines were wrapped around my ankle as was lifted off the ground, i remembered as i was scrolling there was something that said i could control plants so i tried but i guess i didn't read well enough because nothing happened, the long haired woman in the pinkish purple dress with flowers decorated on it, she approached me curiously. I was finally put down on the ground and i saw alma walking towards me, oh shit im in so much trouble. "How did you do that?" "Ahahaha do what?" "Magically appear with flowers surrounding you?" "I dont know man i just did a random quiz on a sketchy website and i was pushed into a crack on the ground by i dont know what then i was somehow teleported into this world without explanation" "what are your powers?" "Uhm this?" I saw as i made a few rocks into a human like figure and made it dance "impressive. Ok. Welcome! Welcome to the village in Encanto! Come come, you'll be staying in camilo's room since you look his age." "Uhm-?" "Everyone! Emergency family meeting outside please!" Alma said as she motions me to come with her. I did as my heart is pounding in my chest how the actual marvel multiverse type shit is happening right now. I walk in to many of the madrigals gathered around, "madrigals! This nice lost girl does not have a fanily or home, and has magically just appeared. So, As Madrigals we will try our best to make her feel welcomed! She is here for a reason that we do not know of yet! But im sure she will be helpful to the village  with her powers. Camilo, are you ok arranging an extra bed for her?" "Yes abuela" the boy looked cheerful to have a sudden roommate but im not complaining i follow camilo into his room and he tapped a random mirror on the wall and it turned into a bed "woah! That is so cool" "yeah i know right! Unfortunately i still have chores to do and its my little brother's bug day so uhm you can borrow clothes from mirabel, she's the one with the green glasses and the turquoise door, i'll be going bye!" I wave to him and immediately went out side and at the back of the house, i search my jeans for my phone but i realized i wouldn't have service, damn you disney. "I wonder...." i summoned some rocks i can stand on and then bigger Boulders as i tower them, as im satisfied with the height of the rock tower i jump down, "its either it works or i die" i was close to the ground but i sprouted a big coconut tree that caught me and i reverse the growth so it shrank and i finally got to the ground standing and safe. I send the rocks back to wherever they were and i walk to the village to see what was going on. It was pretty boring honestly there's nothing much happening and just people walking around with their boring lives, kids ran up to me. "Hi! Your so pretty and your dress is so cool" a girl said. "Dress? Im not wearing-" that was only then my dumbass realized i was in a forest green and sky blue dress with vines as decorations across my shoulders and chest. "Oh! Thank you kiddo" "what are your powers?!" How tf- "uhm i can do this" i summoned a few boulders and made them dance around in the air then i made them drop the the ground as they turned to smaller rocks and then let the rocks go wherever.  I spot luisa and i ran up to her, "hey take a break i'll rake care of it" "uh you sure? Its pretty heavy" "yeah! Sit down and eat something you really need it" "thanks" she said gently placing down whatever she was carrying and went to sit down in a bench near by. I used my very useful powers that i totally know how to use because i totally read the instructions. I then lifted the bridge and  placed it carefully down. Mirabel suddenly approached me, "hi!" "Hi" "so uhm one question i know it weird but how does it feel having powers?" "I honestly dont know but i just made a high tower of rocks and jumped down from it and suvived, so that's cool" "oh...are you ok...?" "Physically? Hell yeah! Mentally? Just as bad as yours" "you know how im treated-?" "Just dont ask" "okk-" she then left and i start messing around with my powers because this might be the only time i can actually have them. Im singing dancing queen as im dancing with some sunflowers. "Friday night and the lights are low~" i hear footsteps but i ignore them "Looking out for a place to go, Where they play the right music" i hum the lyrics i dont remember, "You are the dancing queen! Young and sweet~" i hear light giggling "Only seventeen~ Dancing queen~" i turn around and yelp "Looking out for a place to go, Where they play the right music- AH FUCKING SWEET MOTHER OF CHRIST-" i saw camilo drop and roll on the ground as he laughs so hard tears roll out his eyes, "oh for fucks sake that was not funny" "ye- yes it was" he said, voice breaking "no it was not i might as well could have gotten a heart attack" "it was still funny you gotta admit" "dont you have chores?" "I finished them" "what time is the ceremony?" "About 5pm." "What time is it now?" "Just enough time to make you fall for me~" "i will crush your skull" "im joking! Sorry! Its 1pm" i glare at him and walk over to the casita to help decorate but when i got there, they were already done so i just decided on visiting bruno, i close my eyes as flowers eat me again and as they disappear i was a terrified man in a green ruana protecting his rats. "I dont bite" "you look like you do" he chuckled nervously as he puts down his rats and they run away. "Look uh your niece is gonna visit you unknowingly soon enough so uhm just get ready and uh clean all this up, thanks bye!" I close the door and the make a mini tornado of flowers for me to be transported somewhere in, the flowers disappeared from my sight and i saw camilo without his yellow ruana and just the plain white top on. "You did not ever see me" i say as i leave the room and went outside. Yep i might aswell just get some fresh air because there will be alot going on.