Chapter 29

Lexi's POV

I quickly payed for my groceries and rushed out of the store.

I saw Ashton sitting on a bench, with his head in his hands.

"Ashton." I said quietly whiling putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, it just kinda happened. Gosh you probably hate me now." He kept rambling.

"Ashton." I laughed and he lifted his head up. "It's fine." I said.

"You aren't mad?" He smiled at me.

"No, I don't really care." I said.

"It was way better than how Luke would normally kiss me..."

"Oh really?" He smirked at me.

Oh shit. I said that out loud!!

"Yeah." I muttered and my cheeks started to head up.

"Your cute when you blush." He said and after realizing what he actually said he immediately blushed also.

"So are you." I said and he began to lean it.

Here it goes. As weird as this sounds... I was kinda hoping he would kiss me. He lifted his hand to my cheek.

Our lips were just inches apart when someone interrupted us by shouting.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" A manly voice yelled.

Ashton and I turned our heads to see Luke. He was standing there with a dark look on his face.

"Ashton!? what the fuck do you think you are doing?!" He yelled.

"YOU-"Ashton began but I cut him off.

"You shouldn't be here!! AND BY HERE, I MEAN IN MY LIFE." I said and he had a shocked look on his face.

"What did I do?" He asked stepping closer to me.

"OH?! You don't remember!? With your lips all over some slut!!!!!?" I yelled stepping back.

"I DID NOT DO THAT!!" He yelled back.

"OH SURE!? CAUSE YOU WERE SO DRUNK YOU COULNT EVEN REMEMBER YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!" I screamed. A tear threatened to all from my eye, but I didn't let it. Ashton put his hand on my shoulder with made Luke clench his fists.

"I WAS FUCKING DRUNK!"

"YOU THINK THAT IS A DECENT EXCUSE!? WELL TOO FUCKING BAD!" I yelled.

"Lexi... I am sorry, I was drunk." He put his hand on my other shoulder and I immediately slapped it.

"NO. we are over." I said.

"Over!? But why?" He asked.

"You want to know why?! CAUSE YOU ARE A DICKHEAD! I MADE A MISTAKE GOING OUT WITH YOU. asshole." I muttered the last part.

"ME!? YOU ARE THE ONE GOING AROUND SNOGGING MY MATES!? I THINK YOU ARE THE SLUT HERE!" He yelled.

"That's it." Ashton muttered and pushed him right in the jaw.

Luke hit him back with a punch right under Ashton's eye. They kept punching each other. Ashton was on top of Luke, obviously winning.

"YOU ASSHOLE!"

"THAT WILL FUCKING TEACH YOU"

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT!!"

They kept shouting and with each word came a punch.

"guys!! Please stop!??!!!" I yelled but they just kept fighting.

"NO! Please stop!!" I yelled.

I ran up and put my arms around Ashton's waist trying to pull him off of Luke, but he was just too strong.

Finally Luke gets him off and I take my chance and press my hands to Ashton's chest and yelled for him to stop.

I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head before I blacked out...

____________________

WOAH. What do you guys think happened!? Who know?! Oh right... Me... MAWHAHAH and maybe you..mawhaha.