I buss in her mouth and she plays with my cum in her mouth using her tongue before going back down.

She sucks on my balls then licks her way back up to my tip. This why I can't leave her alone, her head game rare.

"Mh, shit." I groan nutting again.

She slurps all my cum up and gets up.

"Why you put it away I wanted to ride." She pouts as I zip my pants up.

"Ian got no condoms." I shake my head.

"We'on need those." She says with a shrug.

"Who you think you finna be blistering up?" I ask looking at her crazy.

"Ian got nun. I'm clean." She puts her hand in her pocket and scratches herself on the low.

"Yea..." I chuckle.

"Can I have sum money to get my hair done daddy?" She asks rubbing on my shoulders.

"I got a $5 off a $20 order fa Burger King." I pull the coupon out my pocket and offer it to her but she won't take it.

"Thank you but that ain't enough. Ion deserve a couple hunid for the head I just gave you?" She begs.

"Sick of you begging ass hoes. Get a job and stop sucking dick for niggas that don't even like you." I say while taking my phone out to Cashapp her a measly $100.

"You don't like me?" She asks taken aback.

"I thought we established this?" I respond confused.

"Why'd you even invite me here if youn like me?" She walks in front of me with her arms crossed.

"To suck my dick." I answer honestly.

"It's like that's all you want me for." She shakes her head.

"Nah... you got a nice personality, I like that too." I lie.

Ion even be listening half the time she speak, I just smile and nod.

𝓙𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

It kinda make me feel sum type of way Prince having sum girl over but he not my man yet, so I'm not tripping. I know my place... for now.

Once I'm sure the bitch he had over is gone I scream at the top of my lungs.

He runs to my room and unlocks the door. He looks around for the cause of my scream but just sees me swinging my legs, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I just wanted you to unlock my door, I'm hungry." I hop up and walk out.

"Don't chu ever do no shit like that. Almost broke my neck running in here." He smacks his teeth.

"You should start leaving my door unlocked so I can roam free. Instead of locking me up like a dog inna kennel." I walk downstairs with him behind me.

"It's like it don't register in yo mind that I'm your kidnapper. Not cho fucking roommate." He says.

"Mhm." I roll my eyes.

I look through his cabinets for sumn instant to make. I find chicken ramen noodles and sit it out.

"Where the pots?" I ask as he watches me.

"That cabinet." He points.

I turn around. It's high so I start to hop on the counter but he stops me.

"Unt unt, don't jump on my counter nigga if you short just say that, move." He pushes me back and reaches up to get one.

"How the fuck was I supposed to reach that shit?" I snatch the pot.

"Snatch from me again." He bucks at me and I flinch.

"SnAtCh FrOm mE AgAiN." I mimic him.

"Make me one too." He says.

"What's the magic word?" I ask.

"Now." He snaps his fingers.

"Go sit down somewhere." I sigh.

"Preciate it." He walks to the couch to wait on his food.

I pour 2 bottles of water in the pot and start boiling it. I don't like cooking with sink water, it don't taste right to me.

"So am I the first person you've kidnapped?" I walk in front of him making small talk.

"Yea. And the last, ian made for this shit. Killing people way easier." He complains.

"I can't imagine killing no body. Anything but that, I'll never be able to unsee that man with his head... exploded like that." I frown.

"Understandable. Most people can't stomach that typa shit." He nods.

"You ever feel guilty?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Not a lot... but sometimes." He shrugs.

"Do you plan on releasing me back into the real world at sum point?" I ask cuz I really miss Mali.

"All these damn questions." He dodges the question.

"Just answer the question. Don't play with me right now." I fold my arms.

"I can't let chu go yet cuz we don't want chu tryna go snitch. You staying fa now." He says.

"Okay but can I at least have a FaceTime with my best friend?" I give him begging eyes.

"Maybe." He answers vaguely.

"You can't isolate me from my bestest friend." I smack my teeth.

"I said maybe, damn."

"Maybe ain't good enough." I mug him.

"After we come back from London, I'll let chu talk to her."

"We? We going to London?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I gotta transport a few keys, that mean you gotta come wimme."

"Keys? Like jingly door unlockers? Why you gotta go to another state to give somebody keys, can't you mail them?" I ask confused.

"I hope you kidding." He looks at me stupid.

A minute passes by of him just staring at me like I'm dumb until I gasp.

"Oh you mean drugggsssss, a kilo of drugggsssss." I cover my mouth.

"Dumbass." He chuckles.

©𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓱𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂