Chapter Two: A New Family and Meeting The Puppet

Fredina's POV

Child: "Teddy!"

   The child called me as they reached for me as if they want me to pick them up. I was taken back by this as i didn't know what to do or how to interact with the child. I took a step back, but I felt someone pushed me forward a bit. I turned to see that it was Bonnie who motion me to go on. I turned back to the smiling child and approached them. I then slowly reached for the child as Fexa hand them over to me. I picked the child up as they hugged me. I didn't know what to do. It was odd, this child that's hugging me, didn't see me as a play thing. Instead, to this child I'm just a big teddy bear they can hugged.

   I have to say, it actually felt nice. I felt this weird feeling in my chest that I have never experienced before. I... like this feeling. I smiled and held the child close to me. The others just looked at us while smiling as well. I felt the child snuggled up against me as I just giggled.

Fexa: "So what's yer first impression o' them?" She asked with a smile while making a smug face as if she knew what my answer was going to be.
(So what's your first impression of them?)
Fredina: "Fine Fexa you win. I'll admit, he is pretty adorable looking." Is said as I looked down at the child smiling while they looked back up at me with their big eyes while blushing a bit. "It just wouldn't be right to leave them out to fend for themselves." I said before my smile disappeared and I looked at the others. "But it's not up to us to decide..." I said as the child stopped blushing and started looking at me confused.

The others knew what I mean by that. I might be the leader of our little group, but there is one other that runs things here. She's also the one that gave us free will.

Bonnie: "We need to asked Marie." She said what we all knew.
Chiku: "Do you think she'll allow it?" She asked.
Fredina: "There is only one way to find out." I said as I hand the child back to Fexa.

   The child didn't wanted to let go as he whine a bit and reached for me again. I didn't want to give him up either, but we need to asked Marie if he can stay with us.

Child: "Where are you going?"
Fredina: "We need to talk with Marie."
Child: "Who's Marie?"
Bonnie: "She's an animatronic like us."
Child: "There's another one?" He asked as we nodded.
Chiku: "She's basically the boss of us. We need to asked her if it's alright to let you stay here with us."
Child: "Okay."

Third POV

   Fredina, Bonnie, and Chiku left YN with Fexa as they went to meet Marie. They head over to the prize/game room were Marie stays. Once they arrived at her room, they walked up to a big wind-up Jack in the Box next to the prizes. It was playing music. Fredina knocks on the box.

Fredina: "Marie, are you on? We need to talked, it's important."

   The box stopped playing music before opening up and out came another female animatronic with ghostly white skin, white hair with black stripes at the tips, red blushing cheeks and red lipstick. Her eyes were pitch black with white glowing dots for eyes. She wears a pitch black clothing with white stripes and Xs. Her facial expression seems to be stuck in a smiled. This was Marie, The Puppet.

 This was Marie, The Puppet