Authors Note

Yeah, I wanna say this before you read the story... this is the very last episode - I've written about 93 different stories (this being the 93rd). I feel as if I grew alongside the guys in this and I love it since they seem like the kind of people who will always be there for you. Not to mention they were here for me when it felt like I had no one!.. now I have amazing friends in my life. The guys will always be in my heart, we've had our ups and downs - some things were said. But I know that we are all still family, out of everything I feel like I could write season one and the rest of season two as flashback stories.

We'd all talk about what it could've been like if I was there, before I realized I had powers and all!.. along with I have my own story I want to write for after this too. It might take place right after this or it will after my story, we'll have to see... but I love how I've written this family.

Master Splinter... the greatest father figure anyone can ever have as we know we'll do anything for eachother, even if our life is on the line.

Leo... my older brother and we love to hang out and talk real with eachother since we know we keep to ourselves too much.

Raph... my brother/best friend as we have that joking relationship and know when to be serious with eachother if/when needed.

Donnie... a great boyfriend to where we showed eachother that love sometimes isn't easy and that someone actually can care for us in that way.

Mikey... the greatest little brother figure as we even had time to ourselves in Dimension X and even became older than the guys, but we always have eachothers back.

Karai... the kind of girl who you wouldn't like at first, but as time goes on you realize you have a sibling relationship and appreciate it and eachother - and you still tease the other too.

April... a best friend at first, but that turned into a bit of a competition since Donnie and Casey competed over us.. and a few bisexual jokes/comments were said.

Casey... a best friend as we also know when to be serious, though we still will probably always pick on eachother.

Dezzy... (though she wasn't in this series, she is a fother mucking great person I met because of the show) who is the greatest sister figure and best friend.

Baxter... who really is an older brother figure and we always- always know to have eachothers back through thick and thing.

Kit... who is that friend who you wouldn't like at first, but after a bit of life-threatening situations you realize you can have eachother's back as you still tease the other a bit.

Slash... who is that one older brother you don't get to see much of though it doesn't matter as you know you'll always have eachother's back.

Mondo... a great brother/best friend figure as you know you'd have to protect him since he tries to really bite off more than he can chew.

Bebop and Rocksteady... the fun dudes in your life who you know can do so much more than what people think and you just wanted to help them know that too.

That's all I wanted to say, I guess... I loved growing alongside everyone here and everything! The elementals were fun to make too. From their personalities to the jokes that they can say for the show's sake too 😂 I hope you guys love reading these stories as much as I had fun writing them.

As always... that's it, but hopefully not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever