Peter was still dead asleep, his faint snores vibrating against the back of your neck. You couldn't help yourself but smile at the feeling of warmth that spread through your body as you began to shift ever so carefully towards the side of the bed. As you rolled onto your back, parking yourself a little higher on the bed, you paused and took in the sight of Peter's room. The window did little justice for the place, barely letting in even a small amount of light, even with the curtains open. Clothes scattered the floor, the odd book or piece of scrunched paper tossed here or there, and bits of what you presumed were old computer parts sprawled over the nightstand beside an alarm clock.

"Shit," you whispered softly, realising only now that you had slept well into the afternoon. Before you could complain the opposite side of the bed began to shift, gaining your attention. Beside you, Peter was slowly beginning to wake up, sparking a beat of excitement in your chest. It was always a strange feeling waking up next to someone for the first time.

Your eyes remained glued to his frame as you watched him slowly twist around the bed, stretching and yawning gently before his eyes slowly fluttered open. They gyrated around the room for a moment, before finally landing on you. Your stomach fluttered at the smile that broke out on his lips, a bashful blush crossing his cheeks while he whispered a soft, "good morning."

"Good afternoon, you mean," you smiled, falling down from your elbows back into the mattress. Peter rolled onto his side, mirroring your stance as he pulled you closer to him, "sleep well?"

"Mhm," you nodded, "and you?"

"Best I've slept in a long time," he smirked, bringing his warm hands from beneath the comforter to brush a loose strand of hair away from your eyes. "Do you have to be anywhere today?" Peter asked shyly, pausing his comforting movements for a moment.

"I don't believe so," you shook your head, "why?"

Peter's eyes shifted a little as he bit his lip, trailing his fingers along your collar bone, "I was thinking... Lazy morning sex?" he asked, voice deep and tussled as he blinked slowly.

"Not even a minute into your daybreak and you're already thinking with your dick?" you giggled softly, already enjoying where this was going.

"Trust me, now the ice is broken, there are so many things I wanna try with you," he spoke with such confidence, you truly had broken the ice of something. But, you couldn't deny you were relishing in it. The way his eyes turned a whole shade darker as he lifted your body from your side of the bed without even blinking an eye and placed you on top of him.

"You wanna name a few of those things, Parker?" you tempted, getting comfortable in your new position. Peter bit his lip as he thought for a moment, taking a second to enjoy the view that sat before him before he decided to answer.

"Well, I definitely wanna cum in that pretty little mouth," he smirked, massaging his soft hands into the flesh of your hips making your mouth water at his words, "would love to see you drooling all over my cock."

"Peter Parker," you gasped playfully, "who are you and what have you done with my innocent baby boy?" you teased, placing your delicate hands on his defined chest. Peter whimpered at the feeling of your warm touch, tracing delicate circles over his toned muscles and around his erect nipples.

"He's still in there," Peter chuckled, his chest vibrating lightly beneath you, "sure wouldn't mind you showing him who he belongs to."

"Is that so?" you teased, repositioning your hands on either side of his head, denting the pillows. You could see the clear excitement that shone in the pool of his darkening eyes and the flush that spread across his chest like a wave of fire. The heat of his breath on your cheeks sent a blistering chill down the length of your spine, heightened the places wherever he decided to touch you.