"Fuck."

"What?" Jimin asked, from his point of view it sounded  like he had been caught in a horror movie.

Taehyung could see Jungkook entering the yard. He threw himself in the bushes and crouched down, now regretting his choice of the pink shirt that was far from not obvious.

He heard the door to the building shut. But he had to wait. Only now did he realize the cold air.

"Taehyung I gotta go. Hoseok is calling."

"No Jimin"

"Sorry, hoes before bros."

"Dammit." Taehyung took his phone and pressed it down into his pocket.

After counting to 200 he figured the coast was clear. Now the hard part came. Walking up the stairs…..

Taehyung successfully made it up the stairs. Not running into any unwanted rendezvous. Now he could relax until tomorrow morning.

It was late Monday morning. Since Taehyung had managed to get another shift he started later. Thanks to that he could keep an eye and ear out to see when Jungkook would leave for work.

They had texted during the weekend, it was way easier for Taehyung to keep the lies if he wasn't face to face with Jungkook.

Getting his things ready, Taehyung was off to work. As he walked through the city the crisp air embraced him. The colourful leaves decorated the pavement.

Ding*

Entering the store he could see Namjoon talking with a customer about the latest edition of lick toys. A simple nod between the two men was enough as a greeting. Taehyung started to put in some orders and pack some boxes away in the back room. Despite the work being repetitive there still was a sense of joy and excitement with this line of work.

Taehyungs fingers was fast at the keyboard as steps coming closer got louder.

"How was your weekend?"

Namjoon sat down next to Taehyung helping him organize the orders and receipts.

"It was good, yours?"
Taehyung stopped writing as he leaned against the wall taking a quick break from typing.

"It was good, me and the family went camping. I forgot the blankets though so it was a bit cold, but it was alright."

Taehyung joined Namjoon in his chuckle, imagining the picture in front of him.

"But I bet you and Jin found a way to heat up?" Taehyung's eyebrows wiggled as he playfully nudged Namjoon.

"Ah, I wish."  Namjoon nodded as a smile spread on his cheeks.
"We had Namji there so there wasn't really any opportunity for that."

"Okay" Taehyung giggled as he continued working on the orders.

Ding*

The sound of the door pierced through the music of the store making both Taehyung and his boos stand up.

"No it's okay." Taehyung felt Namjoon's hand on his shoulder.
"I'll get it."

Taehyung returned a smile and sat down on the cushion on the hard chair. Eyes flashing over the screen, Taehyung was quickly done with the orders. The big pile of boxes with new toys covered the room so he decided to clean up. He grabbed onto the box on the top of the pile, the rough carton material contrasting to his soft hands.

Namjoon and the customer's voice was muffled by the music that emitted softly from the speakers of the store. As his steps got closer he could hear their voices more clearly.

"Shit. Dammit." Taehyung turned. Dropping his box. Running to the backroom. Heavy breath. Sweat forming on his forehead. Crouching down behind the mountain of boxes. He internally cursed.

Why was he here? Why was Jeon freaking Jungkook here? He shouldn't be here. Why does he not order online? I'm screwed.

Sitting in complete silence, he litsented carefully for the ping on the door.

After hearing that the coast was clear he sighed in relief.

Namjoons steps approached quickly.
"Taehyung?" His voice was soft as it echoed in the room.

With red cheeks, Taehyung slowly stood up looking at the ground.
"I understand if you want to fire me.."

"What?" Namjoon was totally lost. "Why are you behind the boxes? What happened?"

Taehyung pouted as he walked over to Namjoon, hugging him. Namjoon was stiff as he was not a very touchy person. He awkwardly brought up his hand patting Taehyung's head.

"There there."

Slouching down in the chair, Taehyung lightly banged his head against the table.

"I'm so confused about what's going on." Namjoon's eyes got wider and wider, clearly not keeping up.

A sharp breath filled Taehyung's lungs as he prepared to ramble on about everything that had happened.

"Jungkook is my neighbor and we went on a date and I know what he bought and he does not know that I know."

Namjoons fingers pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to follow the red spiraled thread of the conversation.

"And that is what's wrong." Taehyung felt relieved as he finally told his boss the truth.

The air was quiet for a while until Namjoon couldn't hold it anymore.
"Hahahaha!!!" 

Seeing his boss laugh at the absurd situation, Taehyung felt a bit more at peace and joined in on the laughing.

"I'm sorry but that's hilarious! You don't need to hide it from him. Jeon is a regular here. He is super kind, wouldn't hurt a fly, you can tell him the truth."

Namjoon's hand traced over his stomach as he felt the light pain kicking in because of his laughing. He sat down on the chair opposite Taehyung.

"You really think so?"

"Yes, you can tell him."

Ding*

Namjoon stood up as he went out to greet the customer. Taehyung's hands played with the cord of the computer.

Should I tell him? I have to tell him.
Be brave. Taehyung took out his phone and sent the message. Within a minute he already had an answer from Jungkook. Now he only needed to wait until they talked. He could do that, right?

 He could do that, right?