"Definitely," he nodded, maybe too overconfident, but he wanted you to know how desperate he was for you. You smirked, pulling your mouths apart and looking up at him.

"There's something I need to know first," you paused, waiting for him to answer. A strike of anxiety washed over him at the thought of what you could ask, there was a whole set of scenarios. He was clean he knew that, were you worried he was carrying something? Did you know just by looking at him that he was a virgin? "I wanna know what turns you on..."

Oh.

Oh... Shit. Peter knew exactly what turned him on and it was sitting right in front of him, but more so he figured you were talking about things that got him riled up that didn't come in a physical appearance... Chains, whips, blindfolds, Peter had an undiscovered kink he so desperately wanted to uncover... But it was embarrassing, at least to him.

"I-I- uh..." Peter swallowed, trying to think of something, anything that could subside him from being embarrassed beyond come back.

"It's okay," you reassured him, "I just wanna make you feel good," you whispered, rubbing your palm against his clothed cock. The whimper that left his lips was almost musical, his eyes clamping shut forcing his head to stay afloat. "You wanna know what I think, Peter?"

"Mhm..." Peter wasn't actually sure if he wanted to hear what you thought in fear of combusting straight into your hand, but he was interested non the less...

"I think," you paused teasingly, stopping your motions just as he was ready to thrust into the palm of your hand, "that you're not one for control..." your tone was suggestive as if to be asking him if you were right or not, but he stayed quiet non the less. Your hand was approaching the waistband of his sweats before he could even come up with an answer, dipping your lean fingers behind the material, "you want someone doing all the work for you," Peter couldn't stop the moan that left his lips, pulverised by your motions, he wanted more - needed more and you were spoon-feeding it to him in the smallest of sections... "I think... You're a sub."

Peter's perfect body jerked at the feeling of your fingers touching his cock for the first time, only grazing it softly with the tips of your fingers. You were the first person to him touch him there that wasn't himself. It felt strange, unknowing, unsure of what was to come next, and he was living for it. "Are you a sub, Peter?"

"Yes," Peter whined, teeth gnawing into his bottom lip as his hips rutted in a circular motion, trying to urge you to draw your hand closer, wrap your hand around him, squeeze him he didn't care. He just wanted a release, and he wanted it now.

"Don't be greedy," you snapped, pulling your hand out of his sweats. Peter whined pathetically, practically shaking from an over-ride of raw lust. "Tell me what you need." Your lips were so close to his ear, the small curls of unruly hair stroking your cheek as he panted breathlessly above you, twitching with desire at your teasing motions.

"Fuck me," he whined, exhausted to a level of unknown, arms shaking beside your head. His eyes were still closed, feeling the pain in each throb as his cock screamed for attention.

"You want that, Peter? Want me to fuck you?" You smirked, tongue passing over your soft lips, licking a gentle stripe along the dome of his burning ear.

"Please- please, please!"

Oh, this is too perfect.

"Hm, I don't know, Peter," you sucked your teeth, nudging his cheek with your nose, "not sure if you can handle it."

Your chest shuddered as he landed on you, unable to hold himself any longer. The action made you jump, adrenaline coursing around your body. Peters shirt was damp around the back, shoulder blades accentuated as he prepared to lift himself again, apologies falling from his lips. He was so desperate to cum and you could see it in his face without even looking.