Alex: Really, Eden?

Eden: What? I just saw it in the trailer, relax, jeez. She has a hammer too.

Dylan: Stop spoiling!

Eden: But she-

Before he can end his sentence, Dylan covers his mouth with his hand. Eden tries to speak louder, but Alistair speaks even louder than him, causing people to look at us. I turn to them and mumble some apologizes, a bit embarrassed of the situation. I tap Dylan's shoulder slightly and whisper in his ear:

Alex: I'm going to the bathroom, I don't feel so well right now.

Dylan: Alright, take your time, love.

I smile and kiss his cheek, standing up from my seat and leaving the room. I walk slowly to the bathroom, taking my time like he suggested me. We finally told our friends about our relationship, which, to everyone, was obvious. Now, we can cuddle and kiss without having to hide. He holds my hand when we walk on the street and he kisses my forehead when we are waiting at the bus stop. He's just so sweet and lovely.
I enter the bathroom, getting in a cabinet for some more privacy and just sit on the toilet, staying there thinking. I am not here for anything in particular, I don't even feel sick, I just felt weird with all these looks on me since I'm shy. I wanted to escape the people's eyes on me basically. I stay like this for a while, maybe longer than I thought because when I look at the time, on my cellphone, the movie is starting in 2 minutes. I stand fast and open the door, ending face to face with Dylan.

Dylan: Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to stalk you like this.

Alex: Stalk me?

Dylan: Well, I came to check on you since you said you weren't feeling well and you didn't come back since. Even the boys are worried.

Alex: I'm sorry for creating panic. I'm ok though, I just came here because I felt uneasy with others' stares on me.

Dylan: Huh, I guessed right then.

We both stare at each other for a long minute, some guys leaving the bathroom one by one until no one is left except me and him.

Alex: We should go, no? The movie is about to start and the boys might ask themselves questions.

Dylan: True, but you see, I also came here for something else?

His voice is now deeper, makes me blush instantly because it is insanely hot. A smirk forms on his face and I understand what he means by "something else". I stutter:

Alex: Right now? Here?

Dylan: Yea, unless you are uncomfortable with that.

Alex: No, but people might walk in on us, and the door is always open.

Dylan: Alex, dear.. Do people check in cabinets of others?

As he says that, he pushes me softly back where I came out from, closing the light red door. He starts untying his belt, then his pants. I just stare down, too flustered to say or think of anything. We are about to fuck in a public bathroom, in a cinema. Could it be more dangerous? He sits on the toilet, his pants and underwear down and his dick up and hard already.

Alex: How can you be this hard already and in a cinema?

Dylan: Dunno, maybe because you're right here with me, hot and cute as always. Probably because I am very horny today.

Alex: Are you?

My voice keep stuttering, my eyes moving from his dick and his eyes. I see him lick his teeth and lips like someone hungry. I gulp and unzips my pants slowly.

Dylan: I'm gonna make it my way if you don't mind. I don't really feel like bouncing on marble if you know what I mean.

Alex: Yea, I get it, and it's fine.

I get my pants down, blushing as I take down my underwear. Right when I'm done, Dylan pulls me onto him, fitting his huge cock inside my ass. I scream of surprise and hold my mouth of pure embarrassment and shyness.

Dylan: I forgot to mention, my cravings for you are really high.

Without letting me say anything, he grabs both of my butt cheeks, lifting me up, then sliding me back down. I just keep covering my mouth, afraid to let something louder than I moan out again. Dylan bounces me on his lap like it was nothing, and I am holding onto his shoulder with the hand I have left, moaning every time my butt lands on him.

Dylan: Alex, suck your fingers.

I look at him with a question mark on my face, wondering why he orders me to do that, but I do as he says, putting my index and my middle finger in my mouth to then starts sucking onto them. Strangely, it helped me control my screams and turned me slightly on. Seeing this, Dylan smirked even more, accelerating the pace. I could feel him pounding inside, almost like he could reach more than just my stomach. It was so intense.
So intense that I eventually end up rolling my eyes up and throwing my head back, adding a finger in my mouth. I suck them as hard as I would suck Dylan right now. Speaking of him, he starts pounding even faster into me, making me moan more than I suck. My fingers leave my mouth and I start screaming of pleasure, not giving a shit about the others.

Dylan: We might get caught if this keep going, Alex dear.

I don't say anything, I can't. I am panting so much, my throat is getting dry and burns from all the efforts.

Dylan: Alex, kiss me. Kiss your master.

Easy enough to understand. I look at him, tears filling my eyes slightly from the hard pounding. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply, my tongue moving around his, sharing my love with him. He fills my mouth with his tongue as well, almost making me choke, as he keeps bouncing me on his strong thighs. I can't hold it, I can feel my body twitching a bit.

Dylan: Hold it for me a bit longer, baby, can you do that?

My breath is getting harder and it's hard to hold the warm cum in, but I nod slightly before kissing him again, and again, taking me out of breath. Master pounds another long minute, harder and faster, until I feel a big load of cum into my ass. At this instant, I also let it all out, spreading my white juice on his stomach.

Alex: For fuck sake..

I can only say so, my mouth is too dry to say more. Dylan wipes my cum off him and puts his thumb in my mouth. I lick all the liquid off, turning my tongue around his thumb with a light giggle. He smiles and lifts me up to sit me on his lap, leaving his dick out of me.

Dylan: Was it ok? Too rough?

I shake "no" with my head even if I know I won't be able to walk for an hour or two. My shaking legs give a little clue to Dylan, who picks me up and helps me put my clothes back on. He does so too with his clothes and I watch him, leaning on the door because I can't stand. Then, he picks me up, opens the door, and we both leave the bathroom.

~~~~~

Dylan's pov:

Alistair: It was awesome! I don't regret it at all!

Dylan: Would you lower it down a bit? Alex is sleeping.

Alistair: Fuck, true, sorry.

Eden: I don't think he liked the movie. I mean there was so much action and he fell asleep. Doesn't really make sense.

Dylan: Or he's just tired of his week. He worked everyday since Sunday.

Alistair: Yea, he had these dark circles when I came to his house this morning.

Eden: Poor boy, am I right?

Alistair: Yea.

I laugh slightly, looking at Alexander who is sleeping peacefully in my arms. I kiss his forehead softly, the boys whispering some stuff like "Oooh, kissy, kissy" or "Gay cuties". I don't really care honestly, I just love Alex too much. We all enter the car, Alistair to the wheel, Eden beside him. I sit at the back with my lover laying his head on my lap.

Dylan: Goodnight, baby.

I whisper it to him, stroking his hair calmly. During the rest of the ride, Eden, Alistair and I talked about the movie and surprisingly, they still haven't noticed my purple tongue.