Girly Sleepover

Elle's pov:

I am so bored. Alistair decided to leave this evening to see his new so called "girlfriend" and now I am all alone by myself. On a fucking Saturday! What am I suppose to do on a Saturday night when nobody's home with me? Reading BL* isn't funny when you don't have to hide it from your parents and twin. Watching series is also boring when your brother isn't there to spoil you or to ask a lot of questions. Damn, life is so boring. Boring with a capital letter here.
I text Molly about this and she just laughs at my condition because she has to look over her little siblings. Wish she was here though. Then I see that Lore and Isabelle – a new friend Alex decided to add in our snapchat and discord group chat that Dylan somehow despise – are online and start texting them too. That's when it pops in my head: sleepover. I create a group with the three girls and call them right away. Lore is the first one to answer:

Lore: You disturbed my music and my studying, it better be important.

Elle: Girl, it's summer, why the hell are you studying?

Lore: I have a science contest coming soon.

Isabelle: Oh, sounds interesting. Can you tell us more?

Elle: Please don't, I hate science.

Molly: Girls, I am literally looking over the kids here, why are you calling?

Elle: Alright, since you're finally all here, I'm inviting you three for a sleepover.

Isabelle: Oh, yes! Like with no boys?

Elle: Yup!

Isabelle: That's a great idea.

Lore: I mean, yea. I can study later.

Molly: Which part in the sentence "I am looking over the kids" did you not understand?

Elle: Molly, dear, you don't have a brother for nothing.

Molly: He's 12, dumbass! You think he can look over four demons?

Elle: Yes?

Lore: If you can't come, Molly, it's alright.

Isabelle: Yea, we'll just have a sleepover without you.

Molly: How dare you?!

Elle: They're not wrong. So either you look over your little family, or you ask Adam to do your job.

Molly: Alright, damn! Give me a minute.

She leaves the call, leaving Isabelle, Lore and I alone.

Lore: I bring the music.

Elle: Of course.

Isabelle: I will bring all girly things, trust me on that!

Lore: What girly things exactly, cause I'm allergic to some kind of makeup marks.

Isabelle: Not makeup, like I was going to give you a beauty at 6pm. No, I'm talking about masks and nail polish.

Lore: Ah, ok then, no problem.

Elle: And I have all the snacks home.

That's when Molly comes back in.

Molly: I warned Adam and he says he's fine with it. If anything goes wrong, he'll call auntie anyways.

Elle: Cool, so you're coming?

Molly: If I wasn't, I wouldn't have bothered asking my brother to look over the children.

Elle: Makes sense.

Isabelle: My mom agrees on giving us a drive.

Lore: Well I'll get ready. Oh, do we shower at your house, Elle?