7 Minutes in Heaven

Alexander's pov:

It has been so long since I saw my friend group. Now that I am back from my trip, I am planning this big meet-up. All 6 of my friends, in the same house, playing some nice games like before: truth or dare, the bottle, kiss-marry-kill and etc. So I was unpacking my stuff in my room, headphones on my head, listening to some "Living Tombstone", and at some point, I decided to call everyone for this party. Since not much was left in my bags and boxes, I just sat on my bed and called the group on Discord.

Alex: Sup guys! Guess who's back from his trip from Florida!

Elle: Omg, hey man!

Dylan: Heeeyyyy bro!

Eden: Hiiiiii!

Molly: Hey!

Lore: Sup!

Alex: Elle, where is Alistair?

Elle: Sleeping, she laughs as she shows Alistair with the camera, sleeping on the couch with some pillows.

Molly: Aw, isn't he cute?

Lore: Yea.

Alex: Ok, ok, anyways, guys! You are all invited at my place for some big come back party, which means..

Elle: Alcohol!

Molly: A lot!

Dylan: Yea, good!

Lore: I'm in already.

Eden: Same here.

Alex: Good! Nice! So everyone here at 6pm, alright!

As everyone agreed, we could see Alistair sits up on the couch, in Elle's camera.

Molly: Oh, hi sleepy head!

Alistair: the fuck..?

Alex: Ok, make sure to be ready for tonight guys, bye!

Everyone from the call hang off and I look at the time: 4:55pm. Then I stand from my bed and finish unpacking, change into something more comfy. After all that is done, I walk my way to the kitchen, checking on my parents and 2 little siblings and warn them about my party. Fortunately, my dad is taking the family to the restaurant, which means the party would be great.

~~~~~

6:00pm, finally! Not even a second pass and I already hear the door bell ring. I rush to the entrance and open to my friends, all happy to see them after 4 months of vacation.

Alex: Group hug, guys!!

Everyone get in a big hug, all squeezing each other and laughing.

Alex: I missed you all, I'm so glad you're here tonight!

They all enter one after an other, leaving only Dylan and us at the door.

Dylan: Sup man.

Alex: Hey.

I smile instantly as he strokes my hair and gets them all messy. After a good laugh with my childhood friend, we both get in and I close the door behind.

Alex: Lets do a bet.

Dylan: Hm?

Alex: I bet that Elle will be the drunkest and Alistair the less drunk.

Dylan: oh no, haha, I bet you will be the drunkest, and Molly will be the less drunk.

Alex: 20$?

Dylan: Deal!

I shake Dylan's hand friendly and we both walk to the others. The counter was already filled of different drinks brought by Elle and Alistair.

Elle: Alright! We have vodka, rum, some black beer, fruit beer and also red wine.