hitting on the new girl

Start from the beginning

Tristan loved that about her, he just couldn't pin point why.

---------------------

The hallway crowd started to disappear and Eloise ran to her locker, opening it quickly, slipping a pill into her mouth. She looked back to see Tristan walking after Gilmore, picking up on everything they said.

"Mary." he called to her, she paused slightly and then answered with, "Me?" He continued to chase her down the hallway right to near Eloise's locker,

"Yeah, you." he answered.

"My name's Rory."

"I'm Tristan." he said back, almost having an excitement in his voice.

"Hi." Rory replied back unphased of his presence.

"So, you're new?", Tristan questioned. With this, Eloise scoffed and closed her locker shut, grabbing Tristan's attention and he started to look from Rory to Eloise.

"We'll continue this conversation another time, Mary." Tristan said winking back at Rory before sprinting down the hallway to go after Eloise. Eloise went straight to the restroom, holding her head, she felt not there. Like when you are in a room with someone talking, but you kind of just aren't there mentally.

Eloise had taken pills for dieting sometimes. She, at this, point relied on them to get her through some days, especially with the diet she followed.

Eloise looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, pulling her hair up into a bun, leaving some strands out. Before she left the restroom, she took a long stare at the blazer she was wearing. She really stared at it, almost as if she was trying to take in every thread used to make it.

She then opened the door to go back to her locker, looking at Rory beside her. Rory was full on staring at Eloise, and with Eloise already being annoyed, someone staring at her for so long really hit that button. "Must you stare at me every time I breathe?" Eloise said, articulating each letter and placing her bag onto the hook in the locker. Rory shook her head no and continued to punch in her locker combination. "I'm sorry about staring. You are really pretty, and how you answer those questions in class, I could never." Eloise grabbed her salad and iced tea and looked back at Rory, saying nothing more than, "Thank you."

She walked away from the Gilmore girl, and towards Berlin and Imogen. Imogen turned towards Eloise and tilted her head, "You okay, El?."

Eloise nods and replies, "Yeah, it's just Gilmore and her staring problem that have me annoyed." Berlin looked at Eloise and cupped her face with both hands, "Tell us about it. Also, you look so pretty, what lip oil?" Imogen, planted a kiss on Eloise's face, leaving a little gloss on her cheek, and piping in, "It's actually my lip oil! The one I made!" Eloise held her hands below her face as if displaying it, Berlin then asked, "Can I borrow?"

Imogen took out one from her skirt and Berlin immediately put it on, before all of their attentions were caught by Duncan and Tristan. Eloise rolled her eyes at Tristan and Duncan. Duncan was Berlin's boyfriend, to say the least, was actually a nice guy. Him and Berlin were the dream couple, and it showed. Duncan went up to Berlin and looked at her lips, before saying, "Oh, a new lip gloss! I like it."

Berlin said something, but as she was saying something, Tristan hovered over Eloise, leaving little distance.

"I was trying to catch you in the hallway, but you were like gone." Tristan said before Eloise pushed him back slightly with her pointer finger, to create some distance, so she could get her book, "I know, I had to use the restroom."

They finally stopped at Eloise's locker and Tristan held her salad for her, before using his hands to turn her attention to him. His eyes squinted, asking, "Your lip gloss looks really nice."

Eloise glanced into the mirror in her locker and looked at her lips, "Thank you, Imogen actually made it."

Tristan stood behind her, his hand holding the locker open and he remarked, "But, you look nice with every lip gloss."

"Oh, is that so, Mr. Dugray?" Eloise said, wiping the oil from her face before turning her focus to his smiling face.

Tristan looked at Eloise and closed her locker once she was done, "My statement is more true than Mars, Ms. Irvine."

Eloise laughed and the fact that Tristan had managed to get a laugh out of her when she was this frustrated, made him laugh along with her and as they continued to walk to the lunch room, Tristan put an arm over her shoulder and they rushed to their lunch table.

_____________________________________

Don't forget to leave comments and vote!

By the way, I'm going to try to update everyday, but my schedule for school is a nightmare. Like last week was my first week of school and I had 6 quizzes, besides that school's a bore.