Kiyoshi finally blew up.

    "I told you to stop!" he said loudly to Hyuuga. He looked really annoyed. "We may be friends, but you don't get a free pass!" Kiyoshi grumbled.

    After that, they both kept arguing with each other. It was sort of comical, but at the same time worrying. Would they be ok to keep playing?

    "What's happening?" (Y/N) asked, looking stupidly at both of them.

    Her initial anger was completely gone as it was replaced with astonishment. Riko sighed at the scene, Hyuuga and Kiyoshi were such idiots sometimes.

    "Shouldn't we stop them?" Kagami asked, confused and kind of worried for them. 

    Izuki scoffed tiredly.

    "Just let them be. They'll stop eventually." He told the red haired, who kept looking at Izuki with confusion.

    There were three minutes to the end of the third quarter and Seirin was winning 61-58. The game was going to resume and Hyuuga and Kiyoshi were still fuming after their argument. Kagami turned towards Izuki again.

    "Are they really going to be ok?" he asked and Izuki smiled.

    "Don't worry, this used to happen all the time when the team was made. They say the closer you are, the more you fight. They're the pillars that carried the brand new Seirin team to the championship league. You can count on them." Izuki explained and Kagami felt reassured.

    Izuki had been right. Although Hyuuga and Kiyoshi were angry, they still played together and helped each other. They made a joined move and Kiyoshi ended up scoring. They were annoyed, but they still complimented each other, albeit sulkily. It was funny, actually.

    Seirin kept going strong. They were without a doubt stronger than Kaijou, right now. Seirin was making a lot of baskets and Kise was getting more and more restless. He had to do something, he didn't want to keep watching without doing anything! He asked his coach to let him in, but the man, no matter how desperate he was, didn't let him. Kise kept watching the game, frustrated.

    The third quarter ended and Seirin was in the lead, 67-58.

    "Seirin is well in the lead." Leo commented and the others agreed.

    The last quarter started without delay and Seirin kept going strong. Kagami was doing great and escaping all his marks.

    "Impressive. He broke through that double-team." Nebuya said, referring to Kagami.

    "Then he passed to finish the play. It's simple, but beautiful." Leo said next.

    "I can tell by just that play, Seirin is amazing!" Kotaro said with excitement. "Akashi, what do you think?" he asked the captain.

    "I can see how they made it to the semi-finals. They play well. They don't look like a team in its second year. Kaijou is a good team, but they can't handle them without Ryota. According to our scouts, Ryota was subbed out due to an injury, until then he used his new ability for about three minutes. Considering their abilities as well as the fact that Ryota only has two more minutes to use his ability, if Seirin succeeds in pulling at least 15 points ahead, they will win." Akashi explained.

    Riko was explaining the same thing to her team at the bench. If they managed to get a gap wider than 15 points, Kise wouldn't be able to close it in time, so there was a chance for them to win even with Kise playing. After her explanation, Kuroko looked determined. He wanted to help get the gap wider.

    At Kaijou's bench, Kise was shaking. He couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't keep letting his teammates fight alone. He wanted to help his seniors, he was the ace and he was supposed to carry his team!

    Kagami scored once more and Seirin finally got 15 points ahead of Kaijou. Kise's eyes widened. In that moment, he steeled his resolve, he would be damned if he watched them struggle for one single second more!

    Kise got up abruptly and started getting ready to go in. His coach went to protest, but the blond wasn't going to listen anymore.

    "I don't care! I'm going in!" Kise grumbled.

    "There are still four minutes to go. If you push yourself for more than two minutes on that leg, you could suffer long-term effects." The coach warned him.

    "Coach, the ace's job is to lead his team to victory. If I don't play now, I'm not the ace!" Kise argued with the man, his eyes hard. "If I don't go, I'll regret it. After all, I love this team." Kise said and his coach sighed heavily.

    "I understand. Fine." He said and Kise looked at him. "But if I think you're in danger, I'm subbing you out." He told the blond and Kise smiled in agreement. He would be fine.

    The game paused and both Kise and Kuroko went in. The fight was about to get more intense.

    At that moment, Aomine and Momoi arrived at the building. Aomine didn't want to go, but Momoi managed to drag him there in time for them to watch the finale of the match. They didn't notice, but Murasakibara and Himuro were also there watching the game.

    "Seems we got here right on time. It's the climax." Aomine commented as he saw Kise and Kuroko were about to go in.

    Kise was looking murderous and was so focused, Kagami felt taken aback. Seirin really had to keep their guard up. They couldn't let Kaijou turn the scores around, but until the final buzzer sounded, there was no telling what would happen.

    The final quarter resumed and Seirin kept a tight defense against Kaijou. Kise didn't waste any time in asking for the ball and the crowd cheered, happy that Kaijou's ace was back. Kagami marked Kise and the blond activated his Perfect Copy. With Akashi's Emperor Eye, he did an Ankle Break and with Aomine's drive he passed by him. Kagami fell on the ground in shock. He had fallen once again to Kise's power. There was no stopping it.

    Kiyoshi tried to block Kise's dunk, but Kise was too strong and scored. The crowd cheered again. It sure was different with Kise there, they were ecstatic.

    Kagami wouldn't let Kise take him down. He already knew how things were going to be once Kise came back. With explosive speed, Kagami got up and sprinted along the court. Kuroko passed him the ball with his Ignite Pass Kai. Kagami caught the ball and tried to dunk it, but Kise copied his explosive move and got to him in time to block him. Kise slapped the ball from Kagami's hand and the red haired felt like he was seeing Murasakibara in front of him. Kise kept using the Generation of Miracles' moves and combining them! How could they go against this?

    Thanks to Kise, Kaijou recovered the ball. Kasamatsu had it and passed it to Kise again, and the blond shocked Seirin with his next move. Kise positioned himself just like Kuroko did and copied his Ignite Pass Kai! He sent the ball to Kobori and he scored.

    Nobody could believe it. Even Aomine and Momoi were stunned. Kise had just copied one of Kuroko's moves. He was copying everyone! The crowd cheered for Kaijou, who was looking more confident now that Kise was helping them close the gap. Less than a minute had passed and they were only 10 points behind.

    Riko was looking tense. Seirin was definitely in trouble. Kise's Perfect Copy was supposed to only last for two minutes, but what she saw when she evaluated him was that the blond's technique would most likely last the entire four minutes.

    Kise's determination would make sure of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!