He pulls away again, panting quietly, and you gently grasp his jaw, trailing across its soft edges with a thumb.

His eyes are so beautiful, especially in the dim lighting. They gleam softly with an emotion you don't fully understand. An emotion no amount of googling could tell you about. But that doesn't matter, because right now, your mind stays planted on thoughts of Connor's warm lips.

Maybe a little too much. Because... only one question races across your thoughts.

"Have you... been with many women before?" you ask quietly. Almost sheepishly.

He arches a single brow and studies you. "Oh. Oh. Is that ━ is that what you want? You want us to go... that far? Wait... Can we even...? I know you mentioned it earlier, but..."

Suddenly a little embarrassed, you nod in favor of answering verbally.

His dark, near-black eyes trace every inch of your face, taking everything in. A slow, gentle smile curls at his slightly reddened lips.

"Only two," he murmurs gently.

You raise a single brow, your investigative tendencies taking the stand. "When?"

For a moment, Connor simply stares at you in silent amusement. His lips curve and some of the intensity in his darkened eyes dim down, revealing that familiar soft look you're so used to seeing on him. "If you're wondering if I slept with anyone since I've known you, I haven't. You've... been all I can think about for months now. Ever since you... Well, ever since you walked into Hank and I's lives. I can't get you off my mind."

You stare at him, wide-eyed... How can he say such things, with such sincerity, without getting embarrassed?!

Suddenly, as if hearing your thoughts, Connor smiles shyly and licks his lips. "I mean, I haven't loved you since I first saw you or anything, that'd be weird! It's only been that way for the past month or two. Ever since you started showing me the real you. The you you are today."

...Love?!

Is he confessing his love to you right now?! How does someone like Connor love something like you? You almost can't believe you're not stuck in your mind garden with Amanda. Maybe you are... Maybe this is Android heaven...

Seeing your confused expression, Connor smiles. "Hey, don't think too hard about it or you'll overheat."

"I'm beyond over-heating," you mumble, still stunned, "I'm like an unstable microwave. The next step is an explosion."

Connor blinks once before snorting. "Y/N, you're so strange..." Though his words seem offensive, the way he eyes you so warmly, yet with some sort of need, is too distracting for you to be anywhere near bothered.

He leans forward, again, not for the first time tonight. And hopefully not for the last, either. One of his hands rests on the couch next to your lowered arm, steadying himself, and the other moves toward your sensitive throat, tilting your head slightly.

Your eyes flutter shut, anticipation taking over.

Except he doesn't take your mouth with his own.

Instead, he gently flutters his lips over the cool skin of your jaw and neck. The LED still on one side of your head whirs quietly, undoubtedly turning a bold yellow color as you process this strange feeling that curls in the pits of your stomach whenever Connor gently kisses down your neck.

He starts at the base of your jaw, just in front of your ear. His touch is feather-light and his lips are warm against your previously wind-cooled skin.

Then, at such a nearly agonizingly slow pace, he peppers gentle kisses down your neck, straying to the sensitive base of your throat. You gulp, feeling his touch unbearably close, and your system whirs inside your body as a fan works to keep you from overheating.