FIFTEEN

HELLO KITTY
━━━━━━(●'ω`●)━

EYEING THE CRIME SCENE closely, you slowly make your way toward the shut-down Android laying on the ground near the king-sized bed. She lays sprawled on her back and her eyes stare lifelessly up at the ceiling, unresponsive.

You kneel down next to her and study the blue blood dripping from her nostrils and coating her upper lip.

Under the watchful eyes of Hank and Connor, you drag your finger across her lip and bring your hand to your mouth. Just as you open your mouth, ready to ingest the thirium for analysis, Hank yells out in disgust.

"Whoa- hey! Hey! Hey!" Judgment is clear in his voice. "Agh, Y/N you're so disgusting." He sighs. "I think I'm gonna puke again."

Meanwhile, Connor laughs into his fist and covers it up with a cough. "It's not that bad, Hank, just some Android juice."

"Eugh, that's even worse!"

ANALYSING...

The Android's model number is WR400, also known as the Traci model. You put your bloodied finger down and hold it against her clear LED. The skin from your hand peels back, revealing your smooth, white outer-shell.

DIAGNOSIS IN PROGRESS...

Her biocomponants are severely damaged which indicates that she was brutally attacked. You stand up straight and turn to face the corpse on the bed. Could he be the culprit? Or was he just another victim of the same killer?

His name is Michael Graham and it appears that he died about six hours ago.

Carefully examining his state, you notice that he had no signs of cardiac arrest before his death, meaning Detective Reed's theory is incorrect...

However, markings on his neck indicate that he was strangled and suffocated to death. They are in the shape of fingerprints, too, and leave faint indents on his throat. Someone had to have used a lot of strength to cause that amount of damage.

"Driver's license says, Michael Graham... A credit card, cash in the wallet... Picture of his wife and two daughters..." Connor grimaces. "I wonder who had to make that call..."

Hank nods, "Must've been quite the ride."

RECONSTRUCTING...

"He didn't die of a heart attack," you say. "he was strangled."

"Yeah, I saw the bruising on the neck. Doesn't prove anything though. Could've been rough play..."

"We're missing something here," says Connor, and you can see that he's growing a little frustrated. Maybe it's simply because his earlier interaction with Detective Reed already had put him in a bad mood.

But, then again, as soon as you walked into the Eden Club, he seemed irritated.

Hank clears his throat, "Think you can read the android's memory, Y/N? Maybe you can see what happened."

You hum thoughtfully, "I can try..."

With that, you approach the discarded Android body and kneel down beside her. Slowly, you move your hand to her wrist and press two fingers against it. Your skin peels away again, revealing smooth white plastic.

"The only way to access its memory is to reactivate it," you say.

Connor raises an eyebrow, "Think you can do it?"