Chapter 1

A/N - Welcome to my first WCBH story. Just a heads up I am making it almost identical to the movie but added in parts to make the story fit another person in and I will be only focusing on Y/n and the characters around her (and yes it is She/Her pronouns. I will rarely switch up the POV's between Missy and Y/n. Oh, and if you'd like me to make another book but with different gender or pronouns or even a different love interest, I'm all ears. (Reference included hehe.) Hope you enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Chapter 1 - Y/n and Missy

Y/n's POV:

I was resting peacefully in my bed that is across the room from my sisters, day dreaming about how horrible school is going to be.

Out of nowhere the alarm clock next to my bedsides table went off at the same time as my sister's clock making an ear bleeding screech of sounds.

Missy jumped out of bed to the annoying sound combination while I just sat there covering my ears with the two pillows that were next to my head, trying to drown out the noise, I groan not ready for a 7 am wake up.

Missy gets up and shuts off both out alarms and sighs, "are you getting up?" She asked.
"Pffff, no way. I'm not a morning person." I comment with a grumpy tone still half asleep.
"Ok well, if you don't remember we have school today and WE have to get ready."
"You mean, YOU have to get ready, I'M not stepping a foot out of bed" I reply crossing my arms while still laying down in bed.

All of a sudden my body shivers from a blast of cool air freezing my body summoning goosebumps. "What was that for!?" I hiss.
"WE, are going to get ready for school." she says dragging me out of bed by my ankles.
"Fineeeee!" I sigh, knowing I can't win this argument.

Missy and I walk up to our cloths racks and stand in front of our tall mirrors. Missy pulls out two shirt a plain pink one and black one with a skeleton in the middle. But... I'm still stuck deciding on what to wear, like usual.

"Hmmm, this one says 'Talk to me' and this one says 'leave me alone' perfect" Missy says happy with her choice. I snort at her, hearing her put in actual effort in what she's wearing is honestly quite funny.

"At least I've chosen something, Y/n, you are probably still stuck on what to wear." She states.
"Nooooo, everything is under control... I've already chosen an outfit." I say proudly but still clearly lying.
"Let me help." she offers.
"Oh, no thanks, I'm alright." I sigh "I'd rather not wear something from your style of clothing." I giggle lightly knowing it will probably bug her.
"Come on, please." She begged. "And my style isn't that bad, you are just too indecisive." She says crosses her arms in defence.

Just then we hear our bracelets beep and then we hear his voice though both bracelets causing them to echoing over each other at the same time. "Time for breakfast, girls" he says calling us downstairs.
"Good morning, Dad." We say together only speaking through Missy's bracelet.
"We'll be right there." Missy spoke and quickly changes her shirt.

"Missy, can you go downstairs and just tell dad I'm almost done, please?"
"Alright, since I'm such a good sister" she smiles.
"Thank you" I say as she opens the door to exit and she just gives me a thumbs up as she leaves.

"Ok now, what to wear..." I think aloud tapping my fingers on my arms that are crossed, "Oooo, wait I know" I say pulling out a black shirt that has a white heart printed on the left side of the shirt with stitches. "Perfect." I add.

I walk downstairs to see Missy and my dad sitting at the table watching the TV while they eat. "Whoa. Is that Miracle Guy?" Missy asks.
"What about Miracle Guy?" I add.