Both Jose and Panchito stopped and listened to what Donald had to say to them. The duck sighs first then explains the two. "Ever since the two of you went to help out Makaylyn and her friends. I was worried that...something awful would happen to you both. I didn't want to lose you guys. Now I want you both to stay put until Goofy and I come back...please"

Jose and Panchito never saw this side of Donald; they didn't want to continue to push forward into the conversation. They agreed to stay in Traverse Town until Donald and Goofy came back.

Once Donald, Goofy, and Sora head off back to Hollow Bastion leaving Jose and Panchito with Kairi.

...

Aqua p.o.v.

I've been wandering this place far too long. I don't know how long I've been here. Everything is making my heart weaker and weaker but I promised Ventus I would wake him up once I'm out of this dark place.

I signed myself knowing if this dark place has an exit. I've been wandering these worlds that I've visited in the light world. I wonder how the world's fall into darkness...

Not only that but I've started to see both Terra and Ventus but...Makaylyn wasn't with them and I didn't see her...but I did follow this strange light that's leading me somewhere that I needed to go. I'm hoping this light could take me out of this dark place.

I'm walking down a dark path that could lead me somewhere that I needed to go after I encountered both Terra and Ventus but I saw someone else, someone that I'd never expected. Makaylyn. I can feel my tears coming down my cheeks.

"Makaylyn!" I shouted her name

She turned to look at me but slowly started to fade away in the light. Once I made it to her, it was too late. She already faded into a light once more. I wished I could say something before she left.

I wiped off the tears off my eyes and kept going! I slashed some thorns and more! I kept moving forward! I then encounter another one of these Darkside.

It looked down at me with its glowing yellow eyes. I had my Keyblade ready to fight. "You really think you can keep me away from my friends!?" I shouted at it.

...

After I finished the battle between Darkside. Once it fell down to the ground I saw more of them. I knew I had to go through Darkside. "Okay then..." I said to myself.

I notice that these Darkside are summoning orbs to give off a huge attack. I can't let that happen. I make my way through the Darkside, avoiding their attacks and getting close to the giant orb which underneath was another Darkside. Looks like I have to defeat this one.

...

After defeating another Darkside I finally attack the giant orb. Then I saw the Darkside fading away but the orb was doing something, it tried to blow me away but I kept my stand until it flew up and exploded. I fell to the ground and caught my breath.

I slowly stood up and saw that light once again that I continued to follow. It was pointing me in a direction until it disappeared but in the corner of my eyes I saw both Terra and Ventus.

I rushed over to them. "Terra, Ven." I said their names. Terra then turned to look at me and surprisingly he spoke. "Aqua, you're—"

I interrupted him "Terra. You spoke?"

Now it was Terra's turn to look surprised. "Can you see me?"

I smiled and answered "Of course! I see Ven too" I said and looked at Ven but he wasn't facing me.

Terra looks around "Ven? He's here?"

I got worried. "Terra, what's wrong? Don't you see him?" I asked