Chapter 12: A Challenge From Yagami

Ayanokouji P.O.V.

I pressed the button which was on the
other side of the fire without worrying about what happens to me I did it.

After pressing it the drops of water started to flow from the ground which was connected to the external water pipe and flowed to here until all the water used which I had stored before the incident, yes I knew all this goona happen and prepared beforehand

"Hm?" I looked at my right hand and saw the blood flowing because of my actions.

"Senpai why did you do that just now?" Yagami asked as he watched Ayanokouji's hand.

Before I answer him I took a small cloth from my pocket and tied it around Palm of the my right hand to stop the blood flow temporarily.

"You ask why? Um, I guess for protecting the students."

"Haha... Senpai your lies won't work on me, so would you state the real reason now."

He knows I didn't do it for a Nobel reason like that, but I have no reason to tell him either.

"We should be going now, it's not a better place to talk, after all," I said.

"Seeing the circumstances I will agree for just this time." Yagami replied.

Holding my right palm I started walking towards the exit and Yagami walked next to me.

The way one does things and gets back in return is nothing but trivial instead of finding the one way that assures your victory it's better to find countless ways of the same things this would assure your victory even more, just like I did... It took some preparations for getting this plan through but in the end, everything worked out well.

As we both walking the fire started to fade away it was not the fire disappearing but water drops doing their job, still, it's not like water can unlimitedly supply here, but this water wasn't to stop the fire completely but to hold off temporarily until...

"Senpai looks like the water how much you stored won't be enough to stop, the drops are becoming slower each time and fire again increasing slowly," Yagami told what he felt.

Seeing the fire increase again we speed up our movements towards the exit.

I turned backside and saw that the water is stopped now.

"Seems like all the water is used up, hu.."
I said.

But we were near the exit it's a matter of time before we will be out of here yet that very thing becomes hard again the fire Increased rapidly, is it because of collapsed seeling, the air is also less here.

"Guess we have to make an opening senpai." Yagami fearlessly said.

If it was any normal student...no even if it was an adult, he would have panicked by now, but we white roomers exception to that.

Yagami seems like he was trained in this kind of scenario the expression on his face is like it's just a normal obstacle for him.

Of course, I don't have to worry about anything I know how this will gonna end, after all.

"Water?" Yagami said.

The pipe is already stopped working but water is still coming, that's what I am waiting for.

"The exact way I calculated, it's... Rain."I said.

"Don't tell me senpai, you predicted the rain will come at this time right." Yagami with an unbelievable expression asked.

I nodded to him" yes, this rain coming at the same time was in my estimations and plan."

It can follow its way to come inside the building if there are even little cracks and here there were a lot of cracks already, so this made it easier.