Chapter 11: The unknown person

3rd POV

The stadium collapsed, burning in fire
nonstop, like everything, will get consumed by it. And a girl with Lilac hair color was standing in complete shock at what happening.

"Ayanokouji-Kun!" Arisu said his name again and again but not got any response.

When the stage exploded Ayanokouji saved her by pushing her towards Nagamo due to that he is stuck inside now.., but why did he go out of his way to save, Arisu? Ayanokouji didn't care about anyone and used them as tools then, why? The answer only he knows.

"Hey, Ayanokouji. We will save you don't worry." Beside Arisu there was someone with blonde hair telling them he will do something.

"Nagano-senpai, Please save Ayanokouji-Kun at any cost." Arisu looking at him requested.

"As a student council president, I must protect the students that are why I will try everything I can."

"Thanks. Also, can I stay here until Ayanokouji-Kun, is rescued?" She said in return.

"As long as you won't try to go inside, it's fine."

Arisu nodded to his condition and looked in the direction, where Ayanokouji is trapped.

Please be safe Ayanokouji-Kun.

Despite all that happened, Arisu kept her usual calm look to not show her weakness. It's impressive she can hold her emotions under these circumstances.

She was standing there only without moving, while she did that. She saw someone go inside the burning stadium.

Wait, was that a first year?

It was nighttime, so Arisu was not able to see the face of the student. She pulled her hand towards her hair and rolled them like she is in Deep thought.

The boy had purple hair, a high physical stature, and no fear to go inside, that person went inside the stadium where Ayanokouji is, why? Because it may be something to do with him and Ayanokouji.

Fufufu...Ayanokouji-Kun, I don't know how you will explain it to me as you did something big without telling me.

after thinking through it deeply, arisu became a little bit calm from her real feelings... she finally knows what was happening. how this happened? who did it? why did it? she now have answers to every question.

***
Ayanokouji P.O.V.

The surrounding area is still on fire, I need to be careful, but there are other things to take care of at the same time.

After standing properly. I looked at the student who is in front of me.

"Hello, Ayanokouji-senpai. Guess I have been found out." Smiling calmly, he said.

"Looks like it, Yagami, you are the second white room student, after all."

"Yes. I never imagined that senpai will try to use a dangerous tactic like this one." Yagami said while closing the distance between us.

The plan went out correctly...

*Flashback*

"So, you are telling the stadium will be on the fire. After the results told?" Mashima-Sensei was confused and in little fear too.

But he kept his calm look to make the right decision.

"Yes. And when that happens I want you to destroy some things for me."

Made him even more shocked than before, well this should be expected, I did say something thing that normal students won't say.

He looked at me with little seriousness, guess I have to use some force.