Chapter 2 The truth is about to revealed part 1

After finishing my call with Arisu now it was time to go to school as always I normally put on my shoes and then went outside to take some fresh air, then locked the door of my room, now headed towards the elevator like I always go.

Near the elevator, I saw a personal figure who I didn't expect to be, not at least at this time.

"You do hate to see me huh" Nagumo said,

That person was Nagumo.

"As you started this and I will end it"

"Ohoh.. someone is in confident here or I should say overconfident"

"Don't care what you think about me"

I already know why he came here, even so, let's act as dumb for a while.

"As your senior, I should give you some advice, today there will be an announcement so look forward to it"

Announcement ..huh.

"By your eyes, I can say that what your thinking "will not be a big deal for me", right?"

He little bit a little starting to see how I think but that won't be a problem.

"Beats me"

Leaving with a short response could end the conversation there only.

"Well then let's see next time in a battle"

Before going saying that huh.., it means that he is giving me a direct challenge In the upcoming special test.

After Nagano went I also started walking towards the academy.

***

Now the lunch break is started, this is the time which I made a schedule to meet Arisu in the cafeteria.

So, as always I left the room quietly and headed towards my destination but then only Horikita called out to me from behind and asks.

"It's been a while since the academy had a special exam, of course, they are taking the tests regularly" she said

Means that she wants to know what I think about this huh...

Maybe I should help her one last time
Before going.

"About that, I do know something "

"If you knew it then why didn't you say anything"

"Because I felt it wasn't necessary"

"Then could you tell now, without hiding any information"

"Fine, but I also don't know the full content of it yet, the only thing I could say that there will be an announcement today so look forward to it"

Maybe this much help will be enough.

"As I did answering your question, so I will take my leave now there are some things to take care off"

Horikita asked one more question now

"How do you know this, Ayanokoji"

I could stay silent but decided not to.

"It was Nagumo-senpai who told me this"

"What..."

Horikita continued asking more questions but I didn't give a single answer to them and headed towards the cafeteria.

***

In the cafeteria leaving one seat, almost all of them were filled.

It looks like Arisu already reserved some special seats for us to talk.

As I went closer to my seat the view of Arisu is clear now.

"Oh, Ayanokouji-Kun when did you get here"

"Just know you could say"

"I guess, I should have told this earlier, but, sorry for making the reservation without telling you"

"No worries, in fact I should have been the one to do it."

To be honest this is the truth since I had completely forgotten to reserve the seats for us.

And the conversation went on further, after explaining my whole plan to Arisu,  it's up to her to make the decision.

Arisu is taking a lot of time in thinking, that's why I decided to ask directly once more.

"Arisu will you accept it?"

Then Arisu gave a smile and said.

"I will gladly accept it because I am having a strange feeling in me that I can't express as this is the first time I felt like this, so you can count me as your partner now"

"Good to hear, I thought persuading you will be easy because you know everything about me"

"Fufufu... you could say that again after all we both are childhood friends right?"

"Yeah"

The lunch break is about to be finished.

Before I have the chance to talk.

"Let's see each other in the same class next time"

The first phase of my plan is accomplished, now it's up to Arisu.

---Chapter 2 ends here---