Izzy🌼

Izzy laughing when the question of how she wants her first time.

( I am aware I've made Rose and Finn being on and Off but they are officially together so Liam is involved and Rose introduces Rae and Liam)

Rae Povs

You, Izzy, Chloe and Rae were talking about sex and how Rae and Izzy should lose their V cards as Chloe and Rose already have had sex. '' Rose what was your first time like?'' Rae asked. Rose and Chloe looked at each other. ''Well to be honest I was drunk and so was Fin and then one thing lead to another and it was amazing drunk or not. Ever since that night me and him had been on and off'' Rose says ''I need help who will lose it with me?'' I say. Izzy and Chloe were trynna think but I looked at Rose and saw that she might of had someone in mind. "Rose?" I say getting inpatient. "I might know someone... he goes to my group therapy." I say. "What's his name?" I asked. "Liam he my best friend and he's helped me a lot. I think you'll like him." Rose says. I smile. "Cool sounds good." "Okay I'll talk to him" Rose and Chloe walk off, "you girls better get it in the bag before college" Chloe says. Me and Izzy look at each other and smile and shake hands. "We've got this" I say to Izzy.