Part 30 - Lazy Day

Start from the beginning

You smile and kiss his neck. "Quick." he finally answers, falling back on the bed and reaching to the dresser to get a condom.

He sits up, pulls the strings from your bikini bottom, and throws it on the floor.

You take the condom from him and open it, you slightly slide his pants and boxer briefs to his thighs and slide on the condom making him gasp.

He lifts your body and guides you, sliding himself in. "Oh fuck" you moan feeling all of his length inside you. You slide his shirt off and he pulls the strings from your top making it fall off. He digs his face into your chest. Your eyes roll back and you dig your nails into his back, as you continue to ride him.

He bites his lip trying not to moan. You bow your head on his neck "Fuck doll, I missed you" he slides his hand to the back of your neck and grips on to your wet hair, he pushes you down on him making you scream.

He lets out a small chuckle "As much as I love that, not right now doll" he says with a heavy breath, you look down at him "Sorry, I can't help it" you mumble, he smiles.

You ride him faster and you both move in sync. He reaches up your breast and brings his mouth on your nipple.

You bite your bottom lip to stop yourself from screaming, "Fuck James" you whisper as you nibble on his ear.

He picks up the pace once more, moving your hips back and forth, he brings his finger to your clit "I'm almost there" he whispers, "Mm-hmm" you respond trying to make as little noise as possible.

He grips your hips and circles your clit. You wrap your arms around his neck tightly.

He lets out a grunt and you both come at the same time, he pulls you down feeling all your warmth and you both pant in sync. "Fuck that was great," he says placing his hands on the sides of your face, he places a kiss on your forehead, then nose and lips.

You smile, slowly getting up and feeling him slide out.

He drops the condom and slides his pants up. He falls back on the bed and continues panting. You put on some shorts and a loose shirt.

You lay next to him, he places his hands on your hips bringing you closer to him. "I missed you." He says reaching for your lips.

"I missed you a lot more" you respond, he smiles and stares at you. "I can't get enough of you. Have I said that before?" He tucks your hair behind your ear. "Only like a hundred times" You chuckle, he smiles and nods "It's true" he runs his fingers on your cheek, and you stare into his ocean eyes.

"Never in a million years would I have thought a Stark would be the one to make me this happy" he says making you laugh. "What's wrong with Starks?" You ask. He shakes his head "Nothing, specially this one!"

He turns you over, hovers over you, and kisses your neck. You laugh "Well I had a feeling you were going to he special since the day we met" you confess. "Is that so?" He lifts his head.

"Yeah, there was something about you. I just couldn't explain back then. Now I get it. I can't be without you" he kisses your forehead. "You won't have to. I'm here with you forever!" You look up into his eyes "Hm promise?" He smiles "I promise" he kisses you and stands up. He puts out his hand, you take it and you both walk out of the room.

You look around and see Pietro and Lily still in the pool.

"Well I guess, I didn't have to keep it quiet!" You look at Bucky. He laughs, sliding the door open. "Hey, you're back" Pietro says waving at Bucky. Bucky sits on the lounge chair, he pulls you on his lap bringing his hand around your waist. You bring your hand around his neck.