𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑 𝕺𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖎𝖟𝖆 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞

A/N: Outfit In the Media.

Bold = Spanish

Bold Italic = Korean
Regular = English

The ARIZA House

THIRD Person P.O.V

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟐 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘, drove down the road to their new house. Iris and Irene sat in silence as the drove, the mother – daughter duo were mad at each other, or more like, Iris was upset at her daughter because she wanted to stay in georgia with her aunt and uncle. As they drove Iris decided to finally talk to her daughter.

Are you still not talking to me ? ❞ Iris asked her youngest child and only  daughter, glancing at her every now and then.

I'm not mad.❞ Irene replied, ❝ I just miss uncle O Fusté. ❞ she continued, pulling her hoodie over her head and pulling the stings closing the hood over her face.

I know you wanted to stay with O Fusté but–❞ Iris was then cut off as a younger boy ran in front of the car, causing Irene to scream,  the car swerved towards the woods, and skidded a cross the road but it didn't stop.

Stop the car.❞ Irene said quietly causing iris to look as her dumbfounded, the car sped up and Irene looked back to see the boy still standing there  in what looked to be shock.

What❞ Iris asked  confused what her daughter wanted to check on some who was probably on drugs or has some type of disorder.

STOP THE CAR! ❞she yelled, and slammed her hands on top of the dash board. Her mother skidded to a stop and she unbuckled her seatbealt and opened the car door. As she opened the door she heard her mother yelling out to her.

Irene ran down the street to were she saw the boy only to see a hospital band in the ground, as she turned to where her mother was  parked. She turned towards the woods and began walking. As Irene stepped foot into the woods she felt a cold chill run up her spine she looked around only to find the boy gone, she looked at the hospital band and saw a name, it read Liam Dunbar.

In the distance soft thuds were heard and she then heard her name being called, Irene turned around and found her mother standing behind her with a bewildered look on her face.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN MIND?! ❞ Iris yelled, as she continued walking towards her daughter who looked confused and worried.

He was just here. ❞ Irene replied pointing to the ground, because there were no more footprints on the wet and muddy ground. Iris strides to her daughter, and yanked the band out of her hand and thru it to the floor.

Let's go.❞ Iris said as she pulled Irene to the car,
Your father will worried, we're taking to long.

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

The two walked back to the car with iris holding her daughters arm in case she make a run for it. They got into the car and iris started it up and began driving to their new home. In the car Irene began to wonder how the boy disappeared from the spot so fast because he had to have ran at least 6–7 miles.

After 2 more hours in the car the two women of the Ariza family finally arrived to their house, outside stood the oldest son the the Ariza's, Iago Ariza. As the car came to a stop, Irene opened the door and grabbed her suit case and duffle bag a and walked pass her brother as if he was a ghost. When irene walked into the entrance way of the house she ran into their father, who looked relieved. Isacc Ariza, is a former army veteran, who moved to beacon hills 5 days before the rest of his family. Irene dropped her bags and ran towards her father.

I missed you, Míja.❞ Isacc said holding his daughter tightly and rubbed her head, he pulled away from the hugs and held her shoulders.
Go upstairs and change, ill order your favorite food. ❞ he said and kissed forhead. Irene nodded and reached down to grab her bags, throwing them over her shoulder and began striding up the steps.

As irene walked upstairs she saw her twin brother, Imran sitting on his bed tuning his electric guitar, she walked up to the slightly opened door and knocked and leand on the frame catching his attention.

Imran looked up as the sound of soft knocking, knocked him out of his imagination. He looked up to see his twin sister standing there with a big smile on her face show casing her deep dimples. She laughed at his surprised face, and he jumped up from where he was sitting dropping the guitar onto his bed and tackling his sister into a tight hug, Imran picked up Irene and spun her around. After a while of hugging he placed her on the ground and check to see if she was really there and no a figment of his imagination. As he came to realize that we was really there he hugged her again but with less force this time.

When the twins finished hugging, their older brother called for them to the kitchen. Imran raised his hand signaling that he'll stall them long enough for her to chang e her clothes in to something Kore comfortable. With that imran walked put of his room down the stairs and Irene ran to her room to change.

A/N: Her Pajamas

After Irene changed she walked downstairs to see the rest of her family sitting in the living room watching TV and eating pizza

After Irene changed she walked downstairs to see the rest of her family sitting in the living room watching TV and eating pizza. She walked over to the couch and sat between her older brother and father, she placed her legs over her brothers lap and leaned up against her fathers shoulder.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 975