𓌠𓋕𓏭

"Satan?"

"Yes?"

"Go back to where you came from"

You say, walking away from him, but the evil entity grabs you by your arm to stop you from taking another step.

"I have been watching you for a long time, I wondered what was so special about you until I saw it all with my eyes"

You turn to look back at him with a raised eyebrow, knowing that the devil is always up to no good.

After all, he is humanity's number one enemy.

"Specify what you need me for" you demand, removing yourself from his grasp.

"Nothing much, I just need you to help me search for some magical crystals" Satan explains.

However, his red eyes move up and down your body in a lecherous way.

"I don't know what crystals you are speaking about, even if I do, I won't give them to you" you state bluntly.

Satan clutches his jaw at you, not admiring your rejection.

"You know I can offer you many things" you chuckle at him.

"In exchange for what? Going to hell for eternity? Not a good deal to make with you" you say with a grin.

"You are going to hell anyways, you just killed a man-" you cut him off.

"I just killed a traitor who tried to murder my son, therefore I killed him in defense of Aten's safety"

"And having a harem of men" you pout mockingly while twirling a lock of your hair around your finger.

"Oh honey, I didn't sleep with any of them nor am I going to whore myself off, there's only one whore in this room"

You stop for a second, before pointing a finger at his chest, and then speaking again.

"You are the whore"

Satan does the unexpected and pulls you into a deep kiss.

You push him away from you in shock, not believing that the devil kissed you.

"I guess I'm, by the way, I'm the one who pushed your brat into the river"

With that, Satan disappears, leaving you all alone with the corpse of Hanu.

Just when you were thinking about what to do now, your son enters without knocking.

"Mother have you seen my cat, it's grey-" Aten stops himself when he sees the dead body on the ground.

"It's not what it looks like, sweetie" you try to explain, but he stops you.

"Can I please experiment on his body, please, mother!"

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

"Why did you call us here today for, can't you see I had important things to do?" Qais lets out the words angerily.

"Like playing with Zahra? Indeed very important matters" Akshin teases making Qais roll his eyes.

"You must be mistaken"

"He is not lying, I saw you with my own eyes" Kevah mocks.

"Can you three be silent, her highness has something to say" Hotep spats out, causing the two men to quiet down.

When all eyes turn to you, you raise your head confidently and speak out with a cold experission.

"I killed Hanu" Kevah smiles at the news.

"One to go, three are left" Hotep mumbles under his breath with a smirk.

"Why did you kill him?" Akshin inquires, feeling tense.

"You don't need to know why, but there is one thing I need all of you to know"

"What is it, my pharaoh?"

Kevah doesn't feel sad nor scared, he is rather very confident.

"I have no favorites, if you cause chaos, I will end your lives"