The Island Of Union Academy

Start from the beginning

Red head: "So Manly!"

Next to the red head teen was a boy with yellow hair and a lightning bolt striking through his hair. He was currently sipping on a juice box admiring the view as he was playing some Pokemon Moon.

A few students began to discuss what lessons, professors, Training will be there at Union Academy.

Aussie Girl: "Fuckin Hell this better be good, Cunts back in the bush don't know what it's like to take a fucking Punch!"

Hat-Hair man: "Yare Yare Daze."

Hedgehog Boy: "This is going to be So awesome!"

Detective Girl: "I hope they have good cases."

Kaiju Girl: "They better have dorms accommodated for us Titan's!"

Moth Girl: "They will Gojira-san!"

The plane was currently holding forty-five thousand examinees in a single plane. Don't ask how big is the plane I do not know.

[Timeskip]

Pilot: "Aaaaaaa-uhm Attention Everyone, we have arrived at Aaaaaaaa-at Union Academy."

Everyone looks out of the window and awes at the sheer size of the island.

Aussie Girl: "Crikey!

Kaiju Girl: "I think the dorms will be fine"

Moth Girl: "See! I told you!"

The plane lands as everyone exits out of the plane, Y/n rubs his eyes tiredly as he holds his luggages. The Dragon yawns as he looks at the massive walls.

Y/n: "what's the purpose of these massive walls? Overcompensating for something small?"

Weiss appears before y/n and actually explains it to him, about the purpose of these walls.

Weiss: "It's actually for Kosei's protection, since we don't know how long or large our attacks can be. They built these walls to make sure that we don't Destroy Kosei City."

Y/n: "Isn't Kosei City like.... really far from here?"

Weiss: "You'd be surprised what students here can do."

Weiss doesn't elaborate and walks away as Y/n sighs and follows suit.

We see that the academy has alot of professor's and students, it is unexplained how the professors are paid.